Saturday, April 01, 2023

Text Sat. April 1st, 2023

Text Sat. Apr, 1st 2023

Text sent today Sat. Apr, 1st 2023


Call Curt 9:00 PM Sunday


Call Heidi Tuesday, not Sunday or Monday


Renew my blogspot account this week


Podcast    small medium at large 


Clairesentience


Tell her that he should tune up her guitar to the ‘10 Keynote scale?’ to be found at davidsereda.co


super-relativity.com


Michaelfbell.com


The air is crackeling with life and infinite Light, wherever I go/wherever I’m at, everywhere 


Everybody’s (godselves) and Christselves will resurrect their human bodies


The Christselves will come down and open the graves, or find their DNA and reanimate or create new bodies for them


O G in H


Reality and Better and beyond


I have made peace with my thoughts and my written words, my mind is not racing, and my body is not restless 


Now that I am eating, basically only fruits and vegetable smoothies (with some very good healthy things added), all my words are now more full of infinite divine (L)light.


I do not have to shatter all of the images/games and/or ‘all’ of these as full immersion environments in virtual reality, but create better, more inspirational divine celestial immortal content from the best words/images at/of zeldta.com


I touch every particle of existence with my best words, written and/or spoken etc.


(A)all of the expansions of all of the heavens within everybody’s minds, hearts and thoughts


I’ve done all the words I can the only thing that’s left is the highest divine animation of the best of zeldta.com and the (re-?)animation of everything (that needs it, including people, bringing them back to life, into infinite Divine celestial eternal lives/life, and into the highest life) and the music of all of the Multiverses’s


My mind expands all throughout all of the Multiverses’s and it continues to expand while/and as I continue to create more, as and while the Multiverses’s expands 


No comments: