Monday, April 03, 2023

Text Mon. April 3rd 2023

Text Mon. Apr, 3rd 2023

Text sent today Mon. April 3rd 2023


Wednesday lunch 12:30 PM with Ron


‘I want you the right way’


Wherever we are, anybody, on /in the Earth, and throughout all of the Multiverses’s can now activate/and has now fully activated their own unique (L)light bodies/Merkabah’s


There are ‘trillions’+/infinite amount of beings/people from Zaccronia living on every cell in my 5+bodies, and I can, and do communicate with every single one of them and each, and everyone of them have extreme joy, bliss, and ecstasy all beyond infinite words


Experience


Sovereign?


We have great joy and rejoicing in our posterity, our children 


“…That there could be a person that loves 

me”

“I suddenly begin to care…”

 And right while I am kneeling there 


Travel amongst the stars, instantaneously anywhere in the Multiverses’s 

With our spirits (E)everywhere in the Multiverses’s eternally Infinitely always


“Make me want you more and more and more”


Christ more into the Multiverses’s 


Spenrozes dream of my book “Zeldta”


Inspiration 


Smartsoulacademy.com


newrennies.org


Reaching 

Reaching out 

Reaching in 

Reaching through, into the past and future

Reaching for 

Reached 

Reach 

Reaching sideways 

Reaching up to 

Reaching to 

Reaching because 

Reaching now 

Reaching (L)light 

Reaching into the darkness 

Reaching into the (L)light 

Reaching for love 

Reaching Love 

Reaching safety and security 

Reaching with confidence 

Reaching down low/lower

Reaching to the bottom/less pit in

Truth, Light, Love, Perfection etc…reached 


My Love 

You are 


Flying saucers 

Holograms holodecs ?


Core truth 

Infinite divine, celestial, ‘beings’ living on every cell in my body, every proton, neutron and/or electron/super electron(s)


‘Infinitely?’ small 


This is inevitable, we can’t fail 


Most high, divine goddess Shapeshifter 


You can keep all of your stuff, that’s what’s built up to this 


We deserve each other 

Feminine masculine 

Motivated 

Ultimate 


Imagination 

Experience 


Infinitely electric skin 

We have male/female

We always make Plans together 


You took me on a journey throughout the Multiverses’s It was beyond words. 


Greater than anything I’ve ever imagined 

You are it you did it 

I will never forget it. It is always going to be written up on my soul. 

Beyond All Technologies 

You are making me feel this way, deep breathing, infinitely electric 5+ Bodies, Physical

Twin Ray attraction effect, affection


(B)’rain’(s)


It’s all recorded in all of the ethers etc…in all of the Multiverses’s 


Every GCH all in one , GodChristHuman all in one, are all now activated, all over, and in the earth, and throughout all of the Multiverses’s, that includes especially all of the females

Most powerful, female presence I’ve ever felt came into my room 


I just got a taste of what it would feel like 


There’s no more Heart ache in/on the Earth, and throughout all of the Multiverses’s, with/in all peoples/beings


Oh my gosh, this is great!


Duplicate give, duplicate take 


She gives me just as much as I can receive/take/handle?


Free up/freed up everyone, everything, everywhere 


Microscope to read some of my handwritten notes 


I am now going to dream about her every night for all of infinity eternity 

She has Sooo much to share with me and reveal to me 


Our light bodies spheres are going to come together, they are coming together


I have a really good routines and really good habits 

But they could all change for the better, built upon everything that already have now 


“Without the heart, there can be no understanding between the hand and the mind”(M)


AMVXZ 

Augmented, mixed, virtual, extended, Zeldta 

Reality/realities?


It’s all coming back to me, (my) memories 


Lift, lift you lift me 

Ground, higher ground, the (H)highest 

    ground


Father of spirits 

The great I Am


King of Las Vegas 


I see everyone’s godselves and Christselves all over and in the planet earth, all fully activated into their human bodies including especially females


My girl has been inspiring me forever, but now more than ever because we are getting much closer in every way infinitely


Physically 


She’s smart 


“I still need your love after all that I’ve done”

“All you have to do is look at me to know that every word is true”(Evita)


There’s a lot of things I will be able to do in New York. Barbershop Choruses, virtual reality meetings etc… need a lot of wonderful, great godly people

I’ve been to New York in my dreams at least four times?


Sons and daughters joy and rejoicing 


In 


Are you? 

Yes, I Am

Mostly 

Most of all 


No comments: