Thursday, April 13, 2023

Text Thurs. April 13th 2023

Text Thur. Apr, 13th 2023

Text sent today Thurs. April 13th 2023


I took a sip and had a dream, you’ll never believe what I have seen


The things that I have seen


Dream at BYU 

CES room byustudents they were all very much LDS , I guess I was of student age or something?  I talked a little bit, I didn’t fit in, I thought it was him, I was right, it was Brad Wilcox, in a small room next to the medium student conference classroom , he explained some somethings to me  and basically said that I shouldn’t be there, basically the church was in control of these students?, Bruce and his brothers I got lost from

Then I woke up 


dayofwrathbook.com


onesecondafter.com


lynnemctaggart.com


Wddty.com


I don’t know how much I want it, I can’t even imagine how much I want it 


“he chose all of us”


I’m so excited because you’re my best friend 


FBFE 

SS 


I can ML to your voice 


“I’m your friend if I care how you feel from your point of view, and not from mine”


“boundaries which the Lord hath set?”


Bounds 


“Borderline” 


Channel 


The highest thought forms ‘are in my head’


They are being shared by everyone 


“Without the heart, there can be no understanding between the hand and the mind”(MDNA)


Ask affs.org how they’re (going to be) sharing all of their DVDs and CDs now and in the future 


“if you’re not ready to give, you’re not gonna to get much more”


Turn off 

No comments: