Sunday, April 09, 2023

Text Sun. April 9th 2023

 Text Sun. Apr, 9th 2023

Text sent today Sun. Apr, 9th 2023


Zaccronia Radio 


Don’t call Curt tonight, Sunday call him Monday instead


We’ve opened the door, we’ve opened the lines of communication, and it’s never going to stop


arachnoiditishope.com


cowsill.com


facebook.com/arla3


crviewer.com


remoteviewranch.com


I Am, with you 


No cares in this world 

Where a girl loves a boy and a boy loves a girl 

Material world, material girl, pure and refined matter


material possessions 


The word(s) of Life

We all speak 


I have a destination 

Destination, known 


“Nothing makes the darkness go like the light” (M)


The best highest light, activates the best highest technology 


Oh my G, that was clear 



The spirit giveth Life

The letter ……..


 CR

Celestial Reality 


Wow, this is extremely exciting 


Wow, I’m so excited to be alive 


So happy 


She has touched me in an infinite celestial way, beyond my imagination and my wildest dreams

More special than all of that combined 


By my side, by her side, by your side


“Come on, let go”


She/you reached me tonight

We talked more than ever it was great!!!


I write simple, infinite knowledge from the Multiverses’s for everyone


Infinite, Celestial Divine, perfect etc. Holographic Resonance in my/everyone’s mind(s)


The power of the priesthood rest upon me and upon my posterity for time and all  eternity, and for everybody else also




No comments: