Sunday, April 02, 2023

Text Sun. April 2nd 2023

Text Sun. Apr, 2nd 2023

Text sent today Sun. Apr, 2nd 2023


Slip wave

Distance equals rate times time 

Master of reality 

Super relativity technology

Neutron 

Neutronium 

Neutron spheres 

Star building 

Play together on 

Intense magnetic field 

Stellar converter 

Ether    zero point Energy 


I want her to be in this movie(series)with me 

“Superhero Zeldtauro?” Becomes Zeldta.


“And Canadians songsmith”?


Tachyon particles 

Dark matter 

Unified-field theory 

Heavy galaxy 


10 levels 

Entry-level technology 


As I gently bounce on my mini trampoline/Lymphasizer which magnifies my thought wave, then I think about each person all over/in the planet and everybody’s organs, one at a time, for everybody to have perfect health in all of their bodies

And I especially did this for myself and Madonna, first name


Inner Cosmos by David Eagleman  

    iHeartRadio podcast


Cochlear implants 


Nueral technology 

Cloud 

The new book “American cyborg”


Programming the brain, the brain interface 


I have steady, strong, infinite, constant light, and it never waivers or diminishes

No matter what people do or say or whatever environment is around me 

No matter my environment 


Nothing in heaven, or on/in the earth, or anywhere else, can take away my light 

I won’t let it, it can’t, it’s impossible

This is the same for everybody else also everywhere on/in the earth, and throughout all of the Multiverses’s


It can’t get inside my sphere(s) or (any of) my 5+ light body(ies)


Or My physical body(ies)?

There is nothing that I can’t put into words 

No negative influences on/in the earth, or throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


🎶 if you leave now, you’ll take away the very best part of me🎶 oooh, baby please don’t leave🎶


Words into images into animation 


Lyrics into music into Divine celestial animation of bodies are you


Compassion, forgiveness, and charity for all beings everywhere, some of the best super powers


She rearranged her face, her eyes where her mouth is, and her mouth where her eyes are

P eating/speak(ing)with your eyes, seeing/look(ing) with your mouth


I know the infinite details of everything that she has ever done, thought, imagined, spoken written, danced, moved, sung, and etc. present future the eternal now

And she knows all the same about me

Nevertheless, all things are infinitely ‘Brand’ New, and more innovative and inspirational than ever and everybody knows all of the same things for/Between (each other), with their twin rays

All of these things are purified for and within each other, and everyone infinitely Celestially Divinely immortally

Hello 


Basically all life foods, fruits, vegetables, and sprouts and other good things, mostly in smoothies


“he can bring what he wants”(M)


richarddlewisauthor.com


healyourancestralroots.com


A natural progression


 That’s flattering, flattening

I am flattered, I’m flattened  hehehe


Gods and goddesses, helping each other and inspiring each other in infinite ways 


Light 


Hello


I have Now graduated from Rich On Tech 

DavidSereda 

JJ  Hurtak

A.B.

Steve W.


My girl (and myself) inspire(s) me more than all of these people ?


518459861196


“leave?, I never would”M


I have about 25 knickknacks speakers lights, things etc. that I want to keep with me, unless the flying saucer, Merkabah, and my new home has all those things and more in them, and all of the best technology that I can’t even imagine


Or I will just take all the stuff with me and put it in my new home


“wanting that and needing this, I just want to know… “


Everything I have, has inspired me to be what and who I am today, I have everything exactly as I want it, and I will take it with me and make everything/things even much much much better!


Except for all of the things that I can easily replace like the couch, the bed, TVs?, and tables?, etc.


Mileage?, experience?


Adventure 

Venture capitalists 

For ‘IVHDFDPP’, search on/at ‘zeldta.com’


I will never be done with my work?


Color, shape, frequency, and the perfect divine celestial use of each organ of the/our bodies, all combined in within and of all of the the Multiverses’s) including eternal ‘activation’ of all of our 5+ bodies


Life is so good 


I am innocent unexperienced, and


The sooner the better

Visualization of the best of zeldta.com


Oh my G, I feel so good 


She’s 9 feet tall in the movie (series) and VRZR etc…


Madonna is flying down with her cape like superman, outside into my room from the North, I just barely visualized that


Smooth transition 


“Love makes the world go round”


I know 


No stress, no anxiety


Support, infinite


I have got to be/IAm infinitely strong, steady, and confident


There are nearly infinite amounts of gods/ goddesses connected to their Christselves/Christess selves and also connected to their human selves on this earth


We are both reaching out to everybody on/in the Earth, and throughout all of the Multiverses’s in love

And filling it all with


I had nothing and she gave me everything

In just over an hour, all in and with one song, repeated over and over, she reanimated me infinitely, my body, my soul and my whole life!

?


She took me over 

She took over me 


‘Nothing really matters All you need is love, everything I give you all comes back to me’


Finally, I never thought I could have so much (L)love 


You’re everything GCH aio

I am thinking about you too Don 

God Christ human together all in one, so is everybody else, ‘but you’re my twin flame/ray, the only one I want, it’s all in your (5+)’body’(ies)’


(UN) educated


“I’ll catch you when you fall” she cought me yesterday and all day today


Personality 

‘Pamper?’ me?

She would 

Always has 

I ‘would’ do it/I do pamper myself 


We have done pretty much all we can do on the phone? 

Our ways are higher than your/their ways


Call

Zaccronia is our home, Ciccone 


The ultimate female 

Male


Heidi has a degree in graphic design


Sensitive, delicate, quiet, reserved inspirational/inspired


MFEO 

Made for each other 


An idea ‘first’ 


She’s been working with me all of these years and I didn’t realize it, until now


For me to prepare, (I feel like) I’m prepared now!?


Dedicated 

Relationship 

“I’ve sailed 1000 ships”

“Don’t try to resist me”

“Men lie”


All of her movies and lyrics 


“I Stand up here on the mountain top and wait for you to call my name”(Rain)

“I’ll come to you when you call”

Cherish


Pineal gland connection, 3rd Eye

Our connection with Zaccronia 


You’ve made me who I want to be, better than I ever imagined 


Second best is never enough 

I’ve never been satisfied with casual encounters 

Everyone back to the ‘original’ source 


Ya, I see you there by yourself in your room with your radio 


Chatterbox 


Cheer 

Up 


Command 

(10) Commandments


“If you can go there in your mind, you can go there in your body” 


I am/we all are the Godselves/Godfather(s)/Goddessselves/G)godmothers of Christessselves (C)christselves (Ysus) Christ’s

Companions

Companionship(s)

Mates

Partners

Helpmeet

Everything ‘revisited’

memories

memory

Remember

remembering

God’s truth(s) and law(s)

Infinite divine celestial ‘Space’ law 


Automatic 

I’m on 

“The mother of God is in the house”


Elder Herrera said, I need to learn things on my own, he wouldn’t answer the questions I asked him. Now we can use AI?


I continue to be myself, but she enhanced my life and helped/is helping me progress so much much faster 


More clear more quick more inspirational etc. etc. etc.


Respect 

Respectful

Virtue(es)

Virtuous 

“virtuoso”

Virtual 

Radio, telephone cameras/television telepathy, telepresence, teleportation, telekinesis


TELE


Convince me 

‘I am’ convincing ‘myself’


Drink eat 


She arrives to all of her shows in a cloaked flying saucer


We ‘all’ know

The purpose of life, the reason for existence


Inspiration 

Adventures 

World(s) traveler 

Immortality (and ‘eternal’ lives/life) for all beings on/in the earth, and throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


I am/we are all learning who we ‘really’ are


True to my words 


The most beautiful people on the planet 


What are you looking at? 

Eye/I candy  


I’m flourishing, I’m so happy here 

Better 

“‘Standing’ On higher ground”🎶(by the Alan Parsons Project)


You healed me and saved me


All of this now is for you 

Real 

Virtue real 

Oh my G self “in heaven” above me


If you can look that good, I can look that good as your opposite, as your male counterpart


Imagining creating 

Delving 

Waters 

Splat 

Blotchy skin healed 

(I)incarnations of the Highest celestial Light 

Divine reality 

No more wrinkles anywhere 

Youth everyone 

Everyone is young ‘again’ forever


I know that I want you 

I want you to want me too the same way that I want you


Oh, I’m so happy to be alive 


The best of the lawnmowerman movie graphics, for everyone of all ages


Manifest 

Manifestation 

Manifestations of the infinite, divine Light

Prepare the way before everyone into the highest (L)light 


Gods and goddesses everywhere sharing with each other 

Entertain 

Compartir 


Leader of the illuminati?


Fulfilled 

Fulfillment 


Attract 

Attraction 

My girl is extremely Attractive, you are

Cohort(s)?

Minions? 

Habitat 

Cohabitation 

Attracted to (L)light and (L)life everywhere on/in the earth, and throughout all of the Multiverses’s


Glorify everyone GCH all in one


Overcome 

“Open mindfulness” on the apple smart watch, is created for me/everyone 


I/We lead (a) full and productive life/Lives 


The best most righteous of whatever I ask, it’s/is done 


Leading me guiding me

I should be there?


Walk beside me


“More more more, all all all” (Dick Tracy/M)


Inside of her/my/our mind(s)


Oh my gosh, my laugh is getting greater every time I laugh 

Bright 

She’s fulfilling her mission and so am I 

I am bringing everybody up 000 


we are all like children. 00. 

No judgment 

A

Describe Zaccronia, the center brightest star in a star cluster at the top of the Multiverses’s as the pineal gland for the Multiverses’s, the most beautiful people

In/of 

The power of the word to heal and inspire 

The power of words 

Divine celestial, immortal perfect etc. 


I See a light purple, silver, beautiful font word in front of me in 3-D Animated, and moving around, rotating from back to front


Safe, safety


Unite 

united 

Unification 

Unified 

Unique


Innocence

Innocent


Innovation 


The Highest celestial, Divine and Immortal thought forms

No comments: