Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Text Tues. April 18th 2023

Text Tues. Apr, 18th 2023

Text sent today Tues. April 18th 2023


Correction from yesterday “I now regenerate..” instead of “I know regenerate..”


Mikebara.blogspot.com


mariacuccia.com


Shining 

Brilliant 


“don’t rely on anyone else’(M)


“How to build a flying saucer, a beginners guide to gravity amplification systems”

Loc.gov     “you say, you see flying secrets”

Kindle 

Amazon $15-$20 

Provo library 

“angel studios” app download? VidAngel?


Stature and strength 

Divine, Godly 


“I’m a love technition”(M)


Glory in Heaven, glory, glory, glory

Prophetess

“Love without barriers”

Protect her virtue


Oh my G, she’s my girl forever!


Divine fruitfulness of all 

From/for?


Purity of mind, soul, body and spirit!


O G in heaven 


Healthy Heal thy  self

No comments: