Sunday, April 09, 2023

Text Sat/Sun April 8/9th 2023

Text Sat/Sun Apr 8-9 2023

Text sent today Sat/Sun April 9-10th 2023


DonallenxL1


Everyone has all of the Infinitely divine celestial, etc. power within themselves to shape their lives, and to do what they want to do


Edit, should edit everything before I publish it?


There is no distance or space between (all) twin rays 

They are always connected wherever they are on/in the earth, and throughout all of the Multiverses’s


Paranormal 

Their 5+ bodies 


Infinitely, Celestially, and Divinely +  etc…


Jets are not important anymore?, we all have much better technology to be with our twin rays and to be flying Infinitely together


Hers is the best sweetest voice I’ve ever heard 


Oh, that Rice was so good, with about 10 spices on it, and much butter


Most virtuous now, she is/you are the most virtuous girl ever

All of the virtues of the 10 virgins

Voice of virtue, and of the Holy Ghost, ‘highest attraction’ for everyone to/toward/in/and with their twin Rays 


This is a new life for all beings everywhere. 


That is what I want

Virgin

Re-Virginized

Everyone 


nordvpn.com


Twin rays together can fly anywhere on/in the Earth and throughout all of the Multiverses’s instantaneously anywhere , with infinite (L)light within themselves and together


Simple concepts


Love will take us away from here

Take her away


You make me real 


“The same, sociality exist on earth that exists in heaven, but it is coupled with a Celestial Glory”


I am channeling my own Godself

 

I am indebted to you for everything good in my life 


I’ve been a student of yours for life since around July 19th 1989, when I first heard your song crazy for you or Lucky star


sonobello.com/radio


No comments: