Saturday, April 29, 2023

Text Sat. April 29th 2023

Text Sat. Apr, 29th 2023

Text sent today Sat. April 29th 2023


Dream


?   Stamp out ?  


The Christ frequency, and the God frequency,    Frequencies


Call


swabtek.com


prestondennett.weebly.com


“Brushed his teeth with a ‘colloidal silver solution’? gave him perfect teeth”


Dance, freestyle?


A

I am finally, who I am, who I want to be 

Exactly


And her/she is too?


Us both together as one!


We can still learn from:?

davidsereda.co

Steve West

JJ Hurtak 

coasttocoastam.com 

Rich On Tech 

Etc… and more?

With her I wilI (have) graduate(d) from all of these?


“mother of spirits”?


In my heart


Purity of spirit and purity of soul 


Everyone 


“There’s a special person for me in the audience here tonight”

“He goes by the name of Zeldta”


Headquarters 


Do you do? I do (Love) all, ‘Not yet’?


It


Love 


Plastic 

Meta-materials 

Metal(s)

Rubber

(Son of) Flubber/flubbergas/flubberolium

Minerals 

Vitamins 

‘Essential’ oils?


Thoughts 

Actions 

Words deeds 

Belief(s)

Wisdom 

Knowledge 

“power”?

Incarnations

Reality/Realities

Real/realism

Communication(s)

Creation(s)Z

(All the best of) zeldta.com


Vain/vanity/vain ambition(s)?


All Infinite (L)light in everybody’s capillaries, veins, and arteries


Books by Ogden Kraut?

Dwayne Crowther?

S. D. Allan ‘Free energy news’

Hugh Nibley?


“What I am and what I’m not” (MDNA)

“… I was special too”


Will Smith and 

Tommy Lee Jones

In “Men in Black”


Soulful?


Motherships 


I (L)love all of the innocent people in Ukraine, and everywhere else on/in the earth/worlds and throughout all of the Multiverses’s!!!


And I (L)love all other people(s) everywhere else also!!


Movie with Christopher Walken “The Prophecy”


Back you up


Swabtek.com !!!!!!!  Parents consumers employers schools any one concerned prepare

Verifique

No comments: