Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Text Tues. April 11th 2023

 Text Tues. April 11th 2023

Text sent today Tues. April 11th 2023


Talk to Dr. Magaughy about getting the 90 days worth of meds from Molina, and see if Jasmine can help me with my Google Home smart speaker


When I try to push myself into your mind, when you least expect it, will you try to reject it? 


GOD

Guiding (O)organizing (O)designing


The 10 commitments, not Commandments

The things you won’t do when you’re on the right path 


There are no straight lines in the Multiverses’s everything’s a circle 

There’s no beginning there’s no end


Sometime she has been a prophetess and a seer


Very long dream this morning with her 


Facebook.com/vbraschler


theribackgroup.com


I am getting closer all the time to understanding exactly what you are/she is trying to say with this Instagram message 


I rest upon all of my best ‘written’ or thought words, and yours/hers also

Most immediate present, and infinitely beyond ‘words’


The life that I really want actually exists out there/in here

In here/out there

In there/out here


“spaceman” my neighbor just called me this


A/your/my? Journey through out the Multiverses’s as a musical artist 


No comments: