Monday, April 17, 2023

Text Mon. April 17th 2023

Text Mon. Apr, 17th 2023

Text sent today Mon. April 17th 2023


Watch conference and the chosen series? 


StephenKane.net


lamarzulli.net


drdonnamarks.com


Israel. (ae) arts and entertainment of

Is real


The fruits of ‘infinite’ virtue(s) holy spirit/Holy Ghost freedom, nations/countries/the world

Extreme virtue(es)


The Definition of “Charity”


I know, regenerate and celestially, divinely, Godly, Immortally Animate, all of my best words at zeldta.com


The law(s) of God


I said a deep spiritual prayer tonight about what’s most important to me, etc. 


I care and love everyone, infinitely and deeply 


In the name of the father and of the son and of the Holy Ghost.  Amen 

and “Become as a little child, or in no wise, can ye inherit the kingdom of God”


“The cult of personality”


No comments: