Saturday, April 15, 2023

Text Sat. April 15th 2023

Text Sat. Apr, 15th 2023

Text sent today Sat. Apr, 15th 2023


Talk to Curt Wed night 10pm


Sylviesterling.com


conniezweig.com


Wherever you are is better 


 We are connecting in infinitely more ways than we ever thought possible before 


When there are slow times and down times, with nothing to do, I’m thinking about you


everything would be better together


‘Infinite’ Loving light energies for everyone of all ages (especially ‘all’ of the young people), everywhere!


I am sinking into a Loving, Divine, Infinite, celestial, wonderful Meditation


Happy satisfied


I am yours, Madonna, you ‘can’ have all of me, I give (all of) myself to you


You are the real ‘deal’/thing 

Not a poor substitute 


I’m not afraid of Facebook ‘anymore’, 

I will go there, and share zeldta.com with everyone


On Facebook 

Caleb, Jordan, Joshua, Sarah, Emily, and 

    Paul 


I love her/you sooo much 


Can you feel my energy? 


You deserve everything, I give you everything I am and infinitely more 


I want you to have it your way, it’s your way not mine?


How should I spend my time more wisely? 


I don’t want to be lonely/alone anymore, I’m not lonely/alone anymore. I don’t wanna live by myself, I don’t live by myself anymore. 


The best of zeldta.com past present and future the eternal now, always active, all parts of it


We are both saving ‘the best for last’, which will also be the first


‘God control’

“You’re in control, just like a child”

“nothing is what it seems”(M)


“It’s all an illusion, I got sucked into the power of this place. People are dying.” Out there (Jurassic Park)


Sometimes I write what I feel in my heart, then ‘sometimes’ I forget about it. I now remember it all, past present and future, the eternal now!


You’re the one I want to be with, forever and ever, eternally, Celestially etc… you’re the one for me


I want to be with you more than anything and/or anyone else 


When I am in your energy field I have no/there is no ‘guilt’, it’s all pure/purity wherever I look/am


I am unexperienced and innocent


I can have no stress nor can I have any shock, it’s impossible 


A charmed quark, a subatomic particle 


Channel conduit cyber Christ 


Tachyon energy, etc.


nordvpn.com


meds

Cables and magnetic charger 

Rent paid for always


Laymen 


We have brought this planet to fruition 


Many different Star seeds


Lyrins


Treat cats as Grownups and divine beings

To help us ‘be our best selves’?


Listen to meditative prayers on  ? IHeartRadio?


Inspirationsongaia.com 


Choir

My 5 songs 

Once upon a mattress 


My favorite DVDs separate from the other 6 or more recent 

Plus 6 even more recent 


No comments: