Saturday, April 22, 2023

Text Sat. April 22nd 2023

 Text Sat. Apr, 22nd 2023

Text sent today Sat. April 22nd 2023


Tv Planes

Planetary    Systems


Environment(s)

Behoove 

Loving kindness 


Tools for the specific project(s)

Machine machined, and machinery 

Machinations 

Parts, tooling 

Families of parts 

Tooles, tooled 


CAD CAM

Computer aided design, computer aided manufacturing, computer creation(s) CC

AI 


truefreethinker.com


Facebook.com/TheExplorerFilm


Submit 

Submission 


‘Fresh’? image of God


“Goodbye to feminism”?(MDNA)


“Perfect punctuation”!


Will

The Will of the I am

‘William’


The will of


My avatar also has infinite, divine, celestial Immortal (L)light coming from every single cell in ‘my’ body, in every direction, and it also levitates and flies, instantaneously anywhere throughout all of the Multiverses’s, and is the embodiment of all of the best of zeldta.com


And he is with his girl avatar. She’s 9 foot tall, And everything else is the same with her and better? Maybe a little bit different, neon/fluorescent colors etc… And also especially with all of the attributes/aspects of the highest divine, celestial, eternal, Immortal Feminine/female, (G)goddess. And All that she is, can imagine, and bring(s) to this/her female ‘Avatar’!


I explained earlier what my avatar looks/is like.  Maybe I’ll explain later again, in more detail?  Or maybe I’ll just create the avatar(s) and show you when it’s/they’re done.


all ‘virtue’ real 

Virtual 

‘Virtual real’


“Wash, feed, purify wash, feed, purify wash the cells, feed the cells, purify the cells” “The more you do it, the better it feels, and the better it feels the more you can do it”(C.S. West)


A brand new PC laptop at pclaptops.com starting at $29 a month


Open MacBook Air go to blogger.com and see if it brings up my blog, and if it does, Heidi will come over and help me fix up my Venmo account, and crop my pictures etc…


boxeldercounty.org


We are creating higher and holier places in the Multiverses’s above Zaccronia


Do the “Meditation experience” with davidsereda.co


Veriheal.com


Utahstatefair.com 


prolific and humble 


Seraphim 

Cherubim 

No comments: