Tuesday, April 11, 2023

#2Text Mon. April 10th 2023

#2Text Mon Apr 10 2023

#Text sent today Mon. April 10th 2023


I have an infinitely strong electric antenna celestial Multiversally, eternal, immortal, divine backbone, so does everybody/everyone else


Just keep posting and publishing every night just before midnight, they can read the past ‘eternal now’ text/notes, that are always relevant in the infinite/eternal now


Should I use Twitter much more often? And Instagram


Virtual reality is for twin rays, connecting from a distance and also enhancing their lives when together 


My best friend, my L….

ZR

ARMRVRXRZR 

Love 

I feel 

Infinitely deeply 


Things are not always as they seem 


Create 

Creativity 


“keep the commandments”(Curt)

All of 


A new electronic dimension 


I am finding out who I am because of you 


Come in at the top 

Best thoughts and ideas made real


Way above Zaccronia?


Ideographic and pictographic cybernetics 


You’ve got to (P)prove (Provo) your love to me 

Provocative 


Your/my words will protect me/you


I am ready, when you’re ready too


Man, crazy 


Are you 

No 

“I am the least crazy person I have ever known”


Cyber god cyber Christ cyber human all as one together

Goddess and Christess 


Remind me, of all of the best things I’ve written, inspire me, infinitely more again


When those who matter have their say 


No comments: