Friday, April 07, 2023

Text Fri. April 7th 2023

 Text Fri. Apr, 7th 2023

Text sent today Fri. Apr, 7th 2023


Everybody can connect with their twin rays on VR ZR, etc. And infinitely beyond.


We have all/both risen above to newness


Groom

Bride 


Marry?

Married 

Already 

“According to heaven”

We are already 


What do I really need? 

And want 


Her, her environment?!


She, by my side 


The best of zeldta.com, new ‘curriculum’ for governments


I’ve got a New York State of mind 


She is sharing a vision with me of New York, and what it would be like


Control 


If, and when I go to New York, she will be there so it will be great 



Infinitely more possibilities city wise 


We can go anywhere 

And flying saucers, Motherships, Merkaba’s Infinitely and Above 


I am trying to believe when all of these opportunities (be)come ‘real’ to me that I have just imagined, and written about for quite a few years now, and that I won’t be surprised or mildly shocked


All twin rays are now coming together from distances ‘far’? apart 


I want all of my words that I write to bring us together


She has all of the little things that I need and want and infinitely more beyond what I can imagine 


myheartbook.com  listen to like 15 songs


I do I want to change my life so drastically


Make/I am making plans with her


I fill my home with my energy and my mind. There’s another place/many other places that would be much better where my energy can expand exponentially

and infinitely all around on/in the earth, and throughout all of the Multiverses’s always


Trust, twin Ray trust, together


If it’s all really real, I need to believe 

And have full complete, celestial, eternal, divine immortal, love and confidence in her 


Everything in and with each of us together fully activated 


Strict 

Confidence 


Worth of souls is great, each soul is precious to me 


Is this real? 

Cosmic 

Creature 

Armature 

Ghost 

Doing 

Design 


Tune out your physical/conscious mind that has doubt and fear so you can connect with your true self? Truest nature


Understand 

Change your dialogue within change your outward?

Multiverses’s within 

Belief(s)


Kinetic 

Montras 

Sanskrit 

Intuition 

We are all 

Channel/channeled/channeling

Conduit tunnel tubular

Convince/convinced/convincing

Portal(s)


Deep in the night, I realize what I need to do and what/Who I (A)am 

and I connect with my Infinite girl of the Multiverses’s, We, as one together forever, eternally celestially, immortally, divinely, etc.


Ready 

Now(?)


Commitment?

Committed? 

Commit to


Vibrate vibration(s) vibrating

On the highest level 


They know that you have a twin ray, everyone does


I don’t want to make you upset I’m doing the best I can. I’m trying my hardest. I just have questions and feelings that I want to share so that you know. 


Whenever I have feelings, thoughts, goals, notes, emotions, or ideas, I write/speak most of them down onto my Apple iPhone 13


Kiss 


Follow your heart 

Spirit Higher/highest selves

Learning to trust 

No doubt(s) ever anymore about anything past present future the eternal now


Electric/electricity 

Device 

Gratitude 

Technology 

True and real 

You can’t go back you can only go forward 

Once you’ve had that awakening?


Accept (it) ‘her’


Fake make then make


Out in

Outward inward 

Below beneath beware 


I’ve got a job to do, I’m doing my job 

She has a job to do, she’s doing her job 

And together we are doing everything 

Under the sun, above the sun, beneath the 

    sun, and in the sun, all suns


In 

Mind 

Mine 

Mined


What do I really need to take with me?

I can probably fit it all in a couple suitcases/extra large backpacks? that I have

Just like 25 different things little things, mostly 

Or less 


Reflect reflection(s) reflecting

Mirror, mirrors, mirroring 


Water(s) ripples, rippling in/on the

How does she feel?  I know?!


Outward 

Appearance appearing    apparition 


“Open the door, move”?

So this can happen 


Spirit world I am in touch/connection with 


A Healthier version  “of myself/ourselves”

All of us 


Get up and go?


Take all of my things with me, (most of) everything


Swimming in love 


No more loneliness for anybody


A budget? 

Budgeting 

Budgets 


Living on/in/below (the)? earth is ‘also’ important 


I am so happy that you talked to me for a little while today, my life is changing so much for the better really fast 


Satisfaction, eternal and celestial, immortal and perfect etc…


Drive  

pick me up, M


“I’m hung up, I’m hung up on you” I’m hanging up on you


I don’t want to keep on hesitating 


Past notes 

Triumph 


Are you going to come to me or should I go to you or we can meet in the middle? 


 Meet up

Fly/Soar


Hollow?  hallowed


Hallow


Cosmic 


Clean cleanliness 


Cleaned cleansed, cleanse, clear, cleared clearing


Cleansing 

Found 


Grounded and soaring 


Think thinking 


Satisfaction I have I am satisfied 

Will be 


“Put it on film”


No more hesitating/procrastination 

I never procrastinate, I never hesitate for doing the right thing(s)


M

Please

Protect protection of you, my 

Everyone


Go to 

It’s all not just my imagination anymore 


Just justify 


Oh gosh 


When I get to our home, I will be able to go into deep deep meditation for extremely awesome better than ever imagination and creativity for the betterment and exaltation of all beings on/in the earth, and throughout all of the Multiverses’s, together 

(coming) together!


Over


Me


Hesitating? Am I still?


Adopt/Adoption

(Of) for (all of) the children’s best good ‘individually’ most healthy


Take up 

Add addition, advertisement, advertise, advertising, ad


Admit(ion)?


Fly to me 


Self fulfillment, she is helping me have and multiple times more inspiration


Twin ray couple infinite spectrums, tangible resonance frequencies 


A new much higher ‘comfort’? zone 


Love people, ‘use’ things and technology 


Come together 


If I push myself into your mind when you least expect it, when you try to reject it 


We are exactly what we are ‘and we are infinitely more than we think we can be?’


I am a real person too


🎶”I’ve got two tickets to paradise, pack your bags we’ll leave tonight” 🎶


Image imagery 


Call calling calls called   me you


You are the master of all of my best words at zeldta.com 


What you do to me I can/can’t? stop myself 


Perfect match(es) for everyone


Clear, clearing, clearest, cleared, clears, clarity 


Cleanliness 

Godliness 


Romantic 

She clears up her mind 

And he clears up his mind 

Then they come together pure and perfect


Oculus quest 2 revisited again


Voice 

🎶I hear your voice It’s like an angel sying I have no choice I hear your voice🎶?


Dream 

I asked Sarah to marry  me she said no

All of the Multiverses’s and me are real 

Kim, St. George?

Other places me and her together?


Deep inside of me, it’s coming from a place that makes me want to go to New York


Like I’ve done before, felt before when I went to California area three times



settled


Grounded flying


She is we are invincible


Rip tide 

Cord


Pull 


The responsibilities are for everyone 

They fall upon?


I am convinced that New York is a Place I need to go, I’m trying to make my belief into action


Once I go, there’s no turning back


I destroy my ego, I’ve destroyed my ego 


Hesitating, reluctantly agree


Deserve 


That’s what I’ve wanted, you’ve invited me

On The phone 


Top 

Calm and settled and ready to go?

Talk with /to me

Oculus quest 2 our best avatars, a new form of travel

Way to

Put your travels throughout the Multiverses’s verses onto VR, etc. ZR

Let’s connect that/this way, that’s what I really want to do, also connecting and going to her in my 5+ Light bodies, all the best of zeldta.com, all infinitely activated, also infinitely beyond the Merkebah’s to instant travel anywhere and connect

Everybody else can also, and they don’t even need flying saucers?

Motherships

Replicators and Duplicators

M

Stay upon the platform(VR) above?


“Wishing you were here with me”


“There’s some virility in what you do”(Jance, property management worker?)


We are both ready finally


We are slowly getting closer to each other


Drink


Real, I am helping her become more than she ever thought she could be, also


Masculine

Feminine


Hesitating? Why am I?

The best of “everything!”

I want and need

Faster


Wherever I am wherever I go

My (eye?) Avatar

Virtual matrix, safe, healing, teaching, inspiring Infinitely


Personally

Have I ever done/guided/lead? (Or are) you wrong?  Her/your point of you


Way, much farther Above the Melchizedek priesthood

Steady, sturdy

My part of the world her part of the world?

Come together 


“Plan your work work your plan”(My dad)


I Am ITSOL infinite, tangible spectrums of light

GCH all in one

God/Goddess, Christ/Christess Human, all in one/(all together as one)


Everything is put together in a perfect celestial divine way


Bloom where planted and infinitely beyond


Life, the Infinite divine image


Love, infinite love (for) everyone in and with also 

Administer, to myself, and everyone else

The next step would be getting on a ‘lear’jet airplane and settling in


chuckthompson.com


We (would) make a lot of good better things happen together


You keep your homes I’ll keep my home. We’ll meet somewhere.


That’s great, that’s perfect, that’s very good


The closer we get together Fully, the faster my best dreams are coming true


Better words, better energy


That’s what I really want, her, she is


I want you more than Anything 


🎶”All I need is a miracle, all I need is you”🎶

Everyone is flying around in their 5+ bodies, in/on the Earth, and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s


Everything is falling into place

I’m feeling really close

You have an oculus quest 2 that I can use


I’m so excited

Meet

Frequencies


I can keep my home just the way it is with all my technology and the DVD recordings at Bruce’s house in all my terabyte cards

other homes away from home

I can always come back to My Home in Provo


I am so excited about this, it’s very edifying


Master of (all) frequencies


All of her songs are sinking into the depths of my soul more than ever before

I understand them more I get them more,

The lyrics


I love that song so much, ‘cherish’ is such a great song


I just rescued you,her just now


It’s been a really good day. I’m so excited to share.


I connected with every single one of your/her songs

No comments: