Friday, March 31, 2023

Text Fri. March 31st 2023

Text Fri. Mar, 31st 2023

Text sent today Fri. March 31st 2023


rebeccarosen.com


Above (M)merkabah,  what’s above Merkabah’s 

I Am


I have broken through the seven steel walls now and forever, see the book “The golden seven plus one”


I bring all virtues and love to the world and infinitely beyond 


Purpose 


(We all) (H)honor, love and respect (ourselves(/yourself and everybody else 

Everywhere 


Truth in/and love 

Speak the


“(Shattered?) (S?)spirits?”, All (put back?) together, in celestial, infinite, divine love and order 


See if I can get all the CDs and DVDs from the Academy for future science in a different format? Because my MacBook Air does not have a CD/DVD player 


I only make choices that bring more infinite light and love to everyone


I shattered through all words, written or spoken to find out what really is 


And make choices, according to infinite true knowledge 

The source of all light and truth 


Love 


The infinite expanse of (L)light 


Christess


Foundation 


I always come from ‘a’/the place of most (L)love and Light


I Am the divine celestial, immortal, eternal Animation 

I am imagining and creating exactly what I want my physical body to look like, my hair color, my eyecolor, my perfect skin, every organ perfectly working/functioning, my divine celestial Immortal ‘shredded’ muscles

All on my ‘Lymphasizer’


Remember, search on, and apply all of the Healing Arts in the book the golden 7+1 

See the list on/at zeldta.com 


Wow, I’m progressing so fast, my ‘knowledge’ memories are coming back to me exponentially

And my imagination is growing and increasing very quickly/fast


Iridology, zone therapy, reflexology, aromatherapy, acupuncture, acupressure chiropractics, the specialized care of a physician or surgeon, fresh juices, color therapy, (pressure, massage, and the/a light fast stroke), bouncing, stroking, and energy.


7 steps 

Connected

I am remembering

I am supported and I am arounded?

I am worthy

I am here to heal and contribute

I am learning from others, and I am teaching 

   others


Paying it forward in service to others 


Remote heel and remote give/inspire infinitely Celestially, Divinely, immortally, and perfectly, etc. 


Change 

Raise your vibration you start matching vibrations of heaven/miracles? 


Heavenly feelings 


Connection with source or spirit


Claim you’re having now before you die 


 

No comments: