Thursday, April 06, 2023

Text Thurs. April 6th 2023

Text Thurs. Apr, 6th 2023

Text sent today Thurs. Apr, 6th 2023


Call Curt at 9 PM tonight, Thursday


Have Dr. Magaughy confirm the 90 day supply with Molina


What is she trying to say, what clues?

As she writes speaks or sings 

Dance 


Chosen 


I believe I’m a believer I believe all things 


Everyone/everybody is having visions of their individual and unique twin rays male, and female


I can’t stop creating and imagining all of/ only the best

Becoming reality, that it already is 

And better 


Hemp is a natural preservative? 


I had a vision of what can be 


At the very moment 

3+ levels above what I have ever 

    experienced


I

Who is your big brother? 


L

Sure 


voicesofcourage.us


couragetochange.us


Schwortz.com


Shroud.com


billphilipps.com


If I were her, I wouldn’t want anybody else but myself/me


I am who I am, I am who I want to be 


I am not afraid to go to her, I need to go to 

    her ASAP, now!


She will come to me together 


I am so much in the (L)light there is no darkness in me 


Being with her would be wonderful 


Everybody knows 


Déjà vu   Again


Near, with in


I am in ‘total’? control of all? of my environment(s)!


When I look inside of you, I see all of the Multiverses’s, and infinitely beyond, infinitely more creation(s)’of all kinds’ to come


In 


I can/can I see inside of your Multiverses’s 


Committed to each other 


Fe-male


I have the love, yes 


“I’m so happy!” (M)


Every word that I write has within it, the best of everything that I’ve written before

Also, Newness 


She is also looking inside of my Multiverses’s and infinitely beyond 

And Co-creating and communicating with 

    me 

If, and when I am with her, I will still be doing what I’m doing but much much much better!

I am with her doing much much much better!


“I’m already there”

Close 

Closeness 


Spice

Spices, multiple

Rice 


Staple(s)


‘When you’re near me next to me’? ‘I don’t know who I am’. Jesus?


“I don’t want to come and have it not be fruitful”

There 


I see it 


Gods working together, and (G)goddesses working together 


Everyone on/in the Earth, and throughout all of the Multiverses’s has access to all of NSA?


Reach above below under/underneath/

    beneath on top(of) and behind

Begin 

Beg

In


Close up 


Secure/Security?


Mother in heaven and father in heaven, together with each other close by?


Birth/rebirth 

And 

No pain 

No death 

Touch/Touching 

Feel/Feeling(s)

Anonymous

ARK    Acts of Random Kindness 


Whenever we are apart, we are still together 


I am/we are in every moment, prepared in every way, always All ways 


“Even a chimpanzee fights for its/his mate”(absent minded Professor movie)


World(s) master of all

Stars and suns


Galaxies and Multiverses’s


Above all things 

Below all things, in all things, through all 

    things


Beyond 

Material 

all 


“The Best images I’ve ever seen” next to M, at davidsereda.co, I’ve been waiting for them, I wanted to do/make them myself, now I don’t have to


Gravity 

Force of 

Pull/pulling


Square rectangular/rectangle circle 

All mathematics 

Sacred 

Kinds of 


Quantum mechanics


I can make her/help her be happy from a distance, ‘but’ what would it be like if we were ‘physically’ together though?


New thoughts, New Realities, “take a sad song and make it better” change all the lyrics about us being apart into what the lyrics would be like if we were together forever always


“Push”? us together!?

Everybody/Everyone 


You know who I’m talking about, right?


“All my children?”


Physical/spiritual

And/or


Angels/guardian angels

Heal and teach etc…

Guide and direct 


“You are the word”


I like my face, how it looks, better than ever!

Brighter, more defined, better/more beautiful eyes 


because of my favorite girl 

we see each other in our minds eyes and ‘physically?’, through telepresence


Pull


Magnet(s)/magnetic(s)


All of the elements 


Focus/Focused


All of my best words at zeldta.com Activated For Everyone everywhere


The creation of planets, stars, StarSystems, galaxies, universes, and all of the Multiverses’s


All Spirit children first


Process/processes understand/understanding of 


“Make just one someone happy, make just one person happy, then you’ll be happy too”

(sleepless in Seattle?)


This planet is evolving, the same process/progression has happened before on other planets, although each time, it’s a little bit different because there’s different DNA in  people, and different DNA in all of creation, and other differences, like technologies, etc.  basically everything’s a little bit different and similar at the same time.


Use your imagination 


“I see everything you do”(M)


People


“Have I ever steared/lead/guided? you wrong?” No

This is real 


Go 


I want you with me more than anything 


We’ve come together 


I want to be with you!


Forever 

Her 

I would give up everything to be with you 

Her 

No comments: