Saturday, April 08, 2023

Text Sat. April 8th 2023

Text Sat. Apr, 8th 2023

Text sent today Sat. April 8th 2023


Have Adam get my mail and continue paying my rent and utilities etc. 

talk to Dr. Magaughy about getting my 90 day supply of meds from Molina, all separated into proper amounts in many pill boxes


Get all ready, showered and spiffy?, before 3:30 PM tomorrow, Sunday to go to Heidi‘s house for Easter


Gods/Goddesses can teleport, they have telepathy, telepresence, and telekinesis


Oh, I’m so happy to be alive


I’m happy to be on this earth 


Pull her through, pull her away, she has been pulled apart

Separate her from the darkness of all kinds

She is separated from the darkness of all 

    kinds, now, and forevermore


We understand each other, infinitely and eternally


She is/‘has been’ pulled out

Away 


You have rescued me, now I’m doing the rest 


Such a deep level


Away from sin, danger and hurt of all kinds also forever


(If, and when)I/we (can) do it from a distance, it is/(will all be) so much much better when/now that we’re together physically


I have my own infinite (spot?) Light


Real

I love you (S)soo much


Technologies can do it, I can make it do it , all twin rays on/in the earth and throughout all of the Multiverses’s, are now together,

Physically 


So much love 


I think I would love it in New York, being there, (P)people especially, places to go to, the things, the buildings, the infinite opportunities, etc. etc. etc. 

the flying saucers, all of the activated (L)light bodies, all of the Merkabah’s and infinitely beyond, ‘all’ of the Motherships, the replicators and the Duplicators, (“and initially to wake me up”?)  first.


Finally, together


Believe and 

Remember,

What I have written

Reality


???ARMRVRXR and especially ZR.  NO?

Focus attention, and creativity

???


You are my muse/music she is

I’m crazy for you 

It’s all brand new 

Girl with eyes like the desert

All of nature, wild and free 

Tropical the island breeze 

      All of your lyrics

El dijo que te amo 


Forever a mystery, trying to understand, get in tune with 


I am a little innocent ball of infinite (L)light


“Nothing makes the darkness go like the (L)light”

My whole body is tingling with energy 

I have pretty much written all the words I can write 


Drink from the infinite River of celestial immortal, eternal (L)light 


Subdue and 

Free up 


All of my priorities are right and straight 


I believe in me, I believe in her I believe in us 


I believe in all of you, everybody everywhere


They are for everybody, this is somewhere I can put (all of/some of) my creative energies 

This is my baby 


I have to keep continuing to be/Being a myself 


All of


You are/I am beyond all infinite technologies


The ultimate ‘technology/ies?’


You are/she is all of my words 

She reminds me and helps me remember all of my best words past present future, the eternal now (especially at zeldta.com)


She is/you are my music also 


All of the celestial divine immortal, eternal, infinite, godly perfect, wonderful, etc. animation of all of the best of zeldta.com

In the “virtual ‘matrix’”?!


You’d love this place, It’s Absolutely perfect. 

But your place would probably be beyond my imagination, much better


I’ve grown accustomed to this place 

It’s exactly how I want it. It’s been six years making this place how I want it. 


I am going to continue making my own choices, she is/you are not going to make them for me, we are going to make plans together


We see from each other’s point of view, and we make choices together past present and future, the eternal Now 


I took pictures of everything in my home, except for my bathroom, end, kitchen cupboards, drawers, etc. And what’s in them


This is so great 


The third world war has been going on for a long time it’s the war to save the environment, we are all winning The war, people are bringing about the best technologies to save the environment.


And ideas 


All together Us, We

Altogether 


Animation/Reanimation of

Every cell in everyone’s 5+ Bodies 


The infinite (L)light and (I)infinite (L)love that (We)we All are sending to/for/and with everyone is helping to change, and is changing the minds of All/Everyone for the much betterment and good/goodness of all beings on/in the Earth, and throughout of the Multiverses’s 


We are all infinitely, raising the vibrations and frequencies of the whole earth into the highest divine love frequencies and vibrations And also infinitely beyond, in the earth, and throughout all of the Multiverses’s

No comments: