Friday, April 21, 2023

Text Fri. April 21st 2023

Text Fri. Apr, 21st 2023

Text sent today Fri. April 21st 2023


We’d never be apart 

Leave? I never would.

We are ‘to have and to hold’

Come on, let go

You’re not hesitating 


Raw unprocessed honey for wounds


My dream I was going to co… and they asked me and said that I believed in the same se. marriage They said I didn’t but I said it doesn’t matter who you choose to love



Paul was moving into the top building at the M. hospital so he can see over everything


bradolsen.com 


cccpublishing.com


MDNA Friday, April 21 12:30 PM in my Hotmail account


Lord of all, highest frequencies 


Angel.com


We are charging each other up with infinite virtue 


All of the virtues 

Recharging 

What do you do to do do do do do do do do do do do 

Cherish for life 

I

In a loving way 

All 

In one 

Only 

Own?

Do I 

I like you better that way 

Extreme virtues of infinite (L)light 

Water and air, seeds 

Replicator 

Wa

Watts?

Gigawatts +

Wand 

Wanda (my earthly mothers name)

‘Wanda Israelsen Allen’

Tesla 

Tesla technology(ies)

      Infinite divine celestial

‘You’re mine’?

“I can” Read your mind 

?

I/We (can) access all of the infinite (L)light all throughout all of the Multiverses’s

Love holds it all together 


Set up my iPhone camera on my tripod with a remote?, to record myself using my lymphasizer and put the videos on YouTube, etc.  and maybe use the mic stand for the microphone?/Make sure the sound is good.

Get them out only when I need them, the tripod and the mic stand?


Get a Remote somewhere that works with my Apple iPhone 13, call Allen’s Camera And Sound about a remote and maybe a microphone that works really well, or somehow just use the one I’ve already got, set it up somehow maybe on the/my mic stand, or see if the microphone on the Apple iPhone 13 works well enough

Or use my MacBook Air for both video/camera and microphone?

(I should) probably use Apple iPhone 13


Earth day tomorrow

Bearth day birthday

Warmth 

Twitter ‘payed’

4 giveness

Respect, Honor, and Glory 

Majesty and perfection 

Love, charity, and compassion 

True truth

Wonder(ment) and awe

Speed(y)

Run walk 

Mother

Father 

Child 

Son

Daughter 

Thelawsofempowerment.com 

Steve West 

Now and forever 

Peace 

No comments: