Wednesday, April 05, 2023

Text Wed. April 5th 2023

Text Wed. Mar, 5th 2023

Text sent today Wed. March 5th 2023


12:00 PM New York time , posted or published about 11:55 PM


10:00 PM my time Posted or Published at about 9:55 PM


Don’t call Heidi this week. Call her Monday at 4 PM only

Call Curt tonight at 9 PM Wednesday


“This is good stuff, keep it coming”(back to the future)

good stuff happening right now 


Imagination is more than knowledge


P

L

Council 


Since/because that’s you, I want more 


now that I’ve seen you


Most enlightened 


Infinite (L)light streaming 


I know you 


So do I 


I am going along with the steady stream of new technologies, including the AI of all kinds but I’m also ‘in the future’ ahead of all of it 


You are/were my dream 

She was/is my dream 

By


marssociety.org


kendfoster.com


Lawnmowerman movie “No more death!”


1-385-424-6435 

“ Resonant beings of frequencies” movie online


Ask davidsereda.co what kind of speakers do I need to use with the resurrection frequencies?


“mini galaxy in your home”


Ayurveda Science? 

What kind of meter? 

833-386-1786 

360 tone music scale 


“frequency meter” App

Rubies and sapphires 


“unlimited” frequencies!


They will call me around noon tomorrow from davidsereda.co to show me how to get the frequencies information on my phone, on that website.  If they don’t call me, call them because they might not have gotten my phone number.


“You have to get ‘some of’ the products”


Go to DavidSereda.co and click on the three lines at the top right side, and scroll down to see frequencies and look at and listen to ‘all’ of them, and search and look at the other things there to explore


Ask how I can use my small keyboard with the 553+ infinity frequencies to resurrect people etc. etc. etc.?


She opened up my God lens 


Three times +  higher than I have ever been 


Experience we/I had 


Eyes 

Her 

Calm and peaceful 


All my children 

Our bodies are meant to be in perfect healthy shape 

Infinite, divine, celestial, immortal, quality of life 


Everybody on the planet is reaching out and touching each other’s hands, everybody is


Light filled 


This is real 


Creator 

Creation 


Exalt

Exaltation 


All 


Create 


Thoughts 

Actions 


Words 

Deeds 


Music 

Dance 


Musical 

Act/acting/actor/actress


Sing 


Share love 


POV point of view, everyone’s individual 

Gods/(G)goddesses


Action/reaction


“so you’re that guy”


Everything I do is for everyone


Dreams


Dream State

Lucid.   Dreaming.


Auras.   Read.


Move.   Movement.


Lymphasizer


Safe/safety, and protect/protection

All


Pineal no

Heart

Think


“The new curriculum for everything”


See ‘all the best of’ zeldta.com past eternal now


The more imagination I have, the more real everything becomes 

The more I use my imagination 


My angels 

Nuns 


Every boy and girl, can liken all of my words unto themselves 

They can be all of it/them and more


Language 

The light (in my body(ies) is increasing exponentially 


I am/we are the Holy Ghost


Her music only begins to define her, she is so much more than that 


Foreign 


Not surprised 


spectacular fantastic 


She is giving me     Space to grow


Time 


Twin Rays, unique DNA connection for with and between each other


Out of the blue


God and his wife need to be together 

All gods and their wives need to be together

All twin Ray’s male and female together 

    forever


You have made me now more than I ever thought possible 

More than I ever thought I could be, and do and see 

And become 


What is she really trying to say? What clues? 

No comments: