Monday, April 24, 2023

Text Mon. April 24th 2023

 Text Mon. Apr, 24th 2023

Text sent today Mon. April 24th 2023


Use my bin with Epson salts and warm water for my feet


I Am the best of zeldta.com


She sees everything I do 

I want to be righteous for her 


My dream this morning

Basically, I was Elon musk’s rocket going up


 MichelleWelch.com


Michelle SoulTopia (YouTube Channel)


Without guile 


I invest $6000 in each person on the Earth 


Bruce is a quality valuable person 


‘Hi’ 1–507–218–7038


Search ‘what area code is 507 in America?’

‘See who owns this phone number’

Southern Minnesota, Rochester, Mankato, and Winona 


“Your paradise is not for me”(MDNA)

What is my paradise?


‘Crazy’ for each other?


What’s good for each other is good for everyone


Everything is always fresh and new


All of my best words at zeldta.com are a safe haven, and a refuge for me, and hopefully for everybody else also


Thank you me


“there is a light above my head”(MDNA)


My best ‘at zeldta.com’ is good enough for all of me


I am bursting with beautiful colored (L)light, ecstasy, bliss, and infinite joy, all beyond words and/or poetry


No one nobody is anxious/has anxiousness, anxiety and/or depression ever, past present and future the eternal now


All virtue, (L)love and (L)light 


We are all doing what Jesus would do if he was here 

I am 


Divine celestial, immortal, perfect, (G)godly thoughts directly into animation of the same, including also all of the best of zeldta.com

The virtual matrix? 


Most All of these things above here, where applicable (to you), and are for everyone else also 


and

dna


Make the (L)light real 

and Virtual/‘virtue real’

How do


I’m back 


Everyday is different 

And (brand?) new!


“I know that I want you. I want you to want me too.”(MDNA)

“I want you the right way”(MDNA)

“I’ve never been satisfied with casual encounters”(MDNA) “me neither”(me)

“you’re wanting my body, I don’t mind/care”(MDNA)

“shine your heavenly body tonight.”(MDNA)


“I’ll stand out here on the mountaintop and wait for you to call my name “


“I’ll come to you when you say”


Lyrics to the songs, ‘rain’, ‘cherish’,

‘Crazy for you’, ‘lucky star’, and ‘holiday’,

and all of her other songs!


“A more sure word of prophecy”


“I know that you want me”

“…I want so badly to be good”


All of my desires, and Wants are to/of/with and for you “


‘The Martian’ recent film with Matt Damon


Today’s m, to daize, to daisies 


healthylooking.com 

No comments: