Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Text Wed. April 12th 2023

Text Wed. Apr, 12th 2023

Text sent today Wed. April 12th 2023


Show Dr. Magaughy my men’s daily, and my Lymphasizer, etc.


Call Horizon ask about $ left

Set up an appointment with Adam

Jasmine will be back from Mazatlan April 24


Conceive perceive believe achieve


I reach into the vastness and the fullness of the Multiverses’s eternally 


calcify.com


ourmolecularfuture.com


Facebook.com/BucksPN1


ericmintelquartet.com


🎶”Deep in my heart I’m concealing things that I’m longing (wanting?) to say, frightened you’ll slip away 🎶You must love me “

I’m more refined 


Z invertedV   Skyworth

inspo


Get fit  F10

KETO gum

“The ice hack”


Everything would fall apart, if you were not in my life 


I’m tired of waiting on you 

I’m hung up on you


Her worth is greater than anything else 

In my sight 


I’m glad we love what we’ve created 


More refined 

You are 

I am 


In every way 


Than any one else 


Growing together, we are 


We are infinite, eternal, celestial, divine immortal, perfect, majestic, wonderful, etc…Love for each other 


Complementary 


Resurrection for All


We are, I am ready eternally


You are forever my girl 


KETO + ACV.  Gummies 


Google flights $177 round-trip to New York 


acx.com   1 click on “microphone”

2 “find a book”

3 compensation

$400/hr 


I am an infinite Reservoir of (L)love and safety/security


I have an infinitely strong backbone 


No comments: