Friday, April 21, 2023

Text Thurs. Apr, 20th 2023

 Text Thurs. Apr, 20 2023

Text sent today Thurs. April 20th 2023

MRC

Me.. Rent Charger


Call Tim, Adam, and Bruce tomorrow

Call Spenroze at 10 AM tomorrow, Friday

About lunch with Sam


davidsereda.co “meditation experience”


FK(SS)C

Frequencies Keyboard (Sampled Sounds) Chosen

All of affs.org materials, how to get them, and in what format?  Call them!


Go to Bruce’s home next Friday not tomorrow


beyondbelief.com 


I can edit my recent new posts and past posts before I publish them or after I have published them in the past


L deep in my words of learning

Go 



Dream 

“…I just woke up from a fuzzy dream you’ll never believe what I have seen”(M)

Underground bases, underground tunnels ?etc. and I

Flying throughout the Multiverses’s 

you can share these with me, some of them? 


Set them/it/you/me/us/we/All/everybody/Everyone/all people(s)/all beings/all creatures of all kinds/types everywhere. free now done


 All/everything ‘wild’


We now 


doomandbloom.net


Sarahscoles.com


Peekskill


 “let our light so shine…”


G in heaven, the beauty/(Music)of Madonna


Raising everyone up 


Go to tunecore.com again and (have them) put my five songs everywhere, again


‘We all now’ Ignite the infinite spark of (L)light and Divine fire/Flame of the highest (G)godhood in/into everyone’s soul and 5+ bodies



Gold Go.d God, Good Go.d God


🎶’Everyone is beautiful in their own way’🎶


No comments: