Sunday, April 16, 2023

Text Sun. April 16th 2023

Text Sun. Apr, 16th 2023

Text sent today Sun. April 16th 2023 


‘The aware show’   podcast 


I am there for you and I am here for you 

    always 

You can Count on me 


The galactic federation of Light


The prime directive cannot interfere with those not aware, or are not On their level 


What do they say and why are they so focused upon it?


No one can love you the way that I do/love you 


P

I love everyone, including Donald Trump and Joe Biden 

I also love Vladimir Putin, but I don’t love what he’s done sometimes 

I love everyone in every country, each person individually, they are each of very great worth ‘to me’


‘Romancing the shadow’ book 

Calls it to the forefront 

Making the unconscious conscious 


Method 

Personifying these characters

So many different shadows in religious leaders, cult leaders etc…


Meeting the shadow on the spiritual path 


The me too movement?

Everyone has shadows, a shadow side


Communities 


‘meditative prayers’ on the iHeartRadio app


The word of God, The rod of iron leads to the love of God /the tree of life the extremely white fruit which is most delicious and most desirable of all fruit

I think that’s the correct quote from ‘Lehi’s dream’ in the Book of Mormon, ‘the book of Nephi’


Animal


The ego and shadow develop Together

‘The unlived life in the shadow’


‘Transcendental meditation’


Meaning purpose and love 


Meeting the shadow in the spiritual arena 


Unconscious dynamics 

What’s happening as a believer power angry with every day like we 


Giveaway positive traits in another person 

We give up our intuition or agency to act


Threats are used to keep people in the community 


Hey 

Transference 

Give back the power to their students 


Unfilled emotional needs, they get trapped 


Attached to the money that comes on 

Money, S.., and power are the major shadows


‘Secrets’? are the glue in these communities 


We don’t want to be black and white about it


Nuance     different for all people


Make the subconscious conscious

Bring it to the forefront

Make choices around it 


Pearls of wisdom 

Your journey in life 

theawareshow.com/


Reclaim your agency 

Speak up, use your voice not be afraid 

Spiritual communities 

Forward 


I now resurrect all my past best words written at zeldta.com 


See ‘shop April 19th’ for oculus quest 2 passwords


PTP

Peoples Theatre Project


When I have a choice to make, I was make the best possible choice or when I have an opportunity or an option, I always make the best choice there also/Take the best path or the best ‘road’/trail etc…


rmanetwork.com


history.com/shows/the-secret-of-skinwalker-ranch


astro.ucr.edu/members/faculty/Kane


doseofwellness.com 


A

I Walk over to where you are every breath I’m deeper into you if you read my mind


You have the power to make me feel good x

No comments: