Tuesday, April 04, 2023

Text Tues. March 4th 2023

Text Tues. Apr. 4th 2023

Text sent today Tues. April 4th 2023


Take my MP3 player to Bruce’s home on Friday and see if we can turn up the volume


Gotham city chorus and the Big Apple Chorus


10:00 AM shopping with Jasmine Wednesday morning


Holy infinitely knowledgeable (S)spirit


Follow opening to opening 

Our natural state of being that we are born with 


I know your dreams, I can see your thoughts 


I know that I want you, I want you to want me too 

I want you to want me the same way that I want you


Listen to it and follow it 

Where are you need to go?  New York


She is exciting me and inspiring me infinitely her really going all out and about, throughout all of the Multiverses’s


Sonobello.com/radio


The possibilities of VR ZR


heavenscompass.com. Sign up for the webinar


Inner GPS 

We are born with 

Flow opening to opening to opening 

Larger or smaller things 

You matter 

Important 

Part of the solution 

  …?  beauty  …?  way to live


Although perfect, she is continuing to grow and progress 


I do have some lulls and downtime in my life 


Gods/Goddesses and beings of light sharing with each other 

We are all, everywhere 


eldontaylor.com


Salicrow.com


Whenever I can go, “she’ll be there always”!?


I am all perfectly prepared in every way


She’s all of the words that I’ve written, and infinitely much more 

And infinitely powerful, female ‘force’/Energy


Transform

I’ve done all I can with words


‘I love you’, all of you


Very focused 

Not a command, a partnership, a collaboration


Meant to be 

MTB / MT’V’?


The fifth element “help me”


Attract/attraction  


Counterpart 


Freedom, free souls, we are 

“Above all” animation 

Human 

They can do what they want/(they can have their way?) with zeldta.com ZLT Creations and Communications 

Words 


However, it inspires them 


Howard

H2O


With all her heart and soul 


All of the words that I have written, or I write, will live on forever, (the eternal now) and they also live and reach into the past


All ‘good’ Activated 

male/female selves


Flowers 

The birds and the bees 


“When I get lost in space, I can return to this place, you’re the one”?


Love will take us away from here 


Resurrection frequencies 

Resurrect everybody 


“You raise me up” song 


No comments: