Thursday, April 27, 2023

Text Wed. April 26th 2026

 Text Wed. Apr, 26th 2023

Diplomacy, now !

We need 

What


“Zoom” Ask questions.

Dailywithdockzoom.com 

at CriticalHealthNews.com

Diabetes

Balance problems

Etc. etc. etc.

Spenroze, RoMay, Ron, Jake

 Oh my


“It’s all in your head” book 


“Rebound” sports drink, 70 minerals and nutrients 


Everyone is protected from anything Contagious


Everything Holy


Calloidal silver 8 12 8 12

‘Epigenetic’s’ book $25


Lyme disease 

Which kind


Test 


Keto shake

Lose 1-2ld day

270pounds


Sweeteze 


Regrow…. Product?  ‘Rebound’ sports drink!

Hundred nutrients 4 times a day

‘Rebound’ Carbonation pop the top off and put in fridge for hours so it decarbonates it


Synaptive

I 26 

Healthy, heart and brain pack 

Sweet eze.    Diabetes gone.

Ultimate daily classic

MSM 


Sneezing 

Osteoporosis of the skull?

Allergies?


Rebuild cartilage, etc. etc. etc. 


nitafarahany.com


spiritualarts.org


Deep spiritual realms of (L)love and (L)light 


And meditation 


No more mixed signals 


I have back up, foundation, all at zeldta.com

Infinite 

Resource(s)


Diplomacy now 


Magical words 


The presence of greatness 


🎶”I’ve got two tickets to Paradise, pack your bags we’ll leave tonight”🎶


I admire your integrity 


🎶”knock, knock , knocking on heavens door”🎶


I’m glad I did it It opened up some very, very inspirational musical places that I had forgotten about it, and I loved it so very much and I’m so very grateful for it, all from my most holy righteous lovely virtuous girl, girl‘s/angels/goddesses

!!!But especially my girl, my one, and only, MDNA!!!

🎶Everybody knows🎶


🎶”No where to run, no place to hide”🎶


Basically and always all of these (mentioned above here), girls/angels/and goddesses. All have their own individual male counterparts/all as infinite, eternal, divine celestial ‘(T)twin (R)rays’


The Best e-book 


Kind 


Infallible 


Be


No comments: