Wednesday, July 05, 2023

Text Wed. July 5th 2023

Text Wed. July 5th 2023

Text sent today Wed. July 5th 2023


Have Bruce take me to Trader Joe’s to get some milk after I go to his home and we’re on our way home to my home 1 gallon


Have Curt order me the echo dot smart speaker?  After the terabyte card comes and after I give him a Terabyte card with all the movies on it


See if Heidi can help me Copy and paste my PayPal information to/at the top of my website/blogspot zeldta.com


Maybe go to Laundry tomorrow with Jasmine?


MISLB

Meds 8:30 AM?

Inspection 9 AM

Shopping 9:30 AM til 10:30 AM?

Lunch with Ron 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 PM

Bruce, leave my home for the bus 2:47pm


Above all else, I have integrity of/for all things

What I believe say do and promote


What is the line between a lie and imagination?


Creativity 


IHeart.com/results


Responsibility 


For words creations


“she’s not me, she doesn’t have my name, she’ll never have what I have” etc..?


We are one in spirit

We express love through our individuality


Real happiness 


“Happiness always lies in the palm of your hand” (palmistry)?(Madonna)


 chrisimpey-astronomy.com


Ask some of my family if they can take me to Eye Doctor 


zeldta.com in the Russian language for everyone and every other Language for everyone


You will be wonderfully and beautifully, satisfied, and pleased 


We told you, I told you  I’m a believer!


When the new DVDs come get the terabyte card back from Curt then put them on it and return them to him 


Serenity 

Serene 


The infinite power of exaltation 


Strike up a conversation with my girl 

I am 


Everyone’s Skin the strength of graphene+ 


 Roman tic?


Wherever we are individually, we are always together physically as one


Ze


ATM 

Above the Merkabah 

AT Madonna


I am between both worlds, spiritual and physical. I am both. 


BWAFA

Both worlds are fully active 



When I write things down, I forget about it at the same time I remember it 



ZMM 

Zeldta Madonna Merkabah(‘s)


When as Madonna and I ‘NOW’ get together, all other twin rays will fall into place 


Now

No comments: