Monday, July 10, 2023

Text Sun. July 9th 2023

Text Sun. July 9 2023

Text sent today Sun. July 9th 2023


“Update”: 

Probably don’t take chlorine dioxide unless you’re ‘absolutely?’ sure that you need it and make sure it’s the right dosages (‘dude’) (maybe 10 parts per million) and also do some in-depth research and study on it.  I think it can really help some people.

Just monitor it closely for/and with yourself, how it makes you feel, and what it does to/for you.  I believe it can create miracles for some people. See theuniversalantidote.com

And maybe read/get the PDF file for dosage ‘suggested’ amounts, and frequency, taken in purified water on an empty stomach and wait 45 minutes before the next dosage, and wait two hours after a meal before taking some, probably only once or twice a day.  I am still learning about this. I will keep you updated about how it makes me feel.  I did it for like three days probably too much I think it caused me some digestive problems with me, “stomach and bowels,?” etc. so I’m stopping for now 

I am going to start taking one pill of “Jiaogulan” each day as soon as my stomach settles, and I can start drinking more purified water, and fruit smoothies, and vegetable smoothies, etc.. using 1000 W, three/six blade ninja blender, also, my mini trampoline/Lymphasizer, it’s a lifesaver I can dance infinitely, also while magnifying my thought waves when putting my hands above my chest and thinking of the 30+ organs one of the time, speak them sing them think them, with resonance and Infinite imagination, to heal and inspire with/using ‘the bioelectric gentle bounce for health’ on page 189 of the books called “The Golden Seven plus One (and Two?)”(by C. Samuel West. and Steven E. West)

“the health revelation of the century”

Self-H.E.L.P. (Health Education  for Longevity and Peace)r Wed


Tasks 

Things to do 


Godly Twin Ray Male-Female Attraction Connection Infinite Pull towards each other 


Resistance + -


♾😍♾🎶♾🛸♾🎇


feedingamerica.org


Body of work


I am as familiar with everyone and everything on/in the earth as I am with all of the whole of everything/everyone in all of the Multiverses’s 


Infinitely, Celestialized, always Living Spirits/pictures each and every one all Revirginized goddess Past present and future, the eternal (N)now 😍♾🎶♾🛸♾🎇

Smiling 

Grinning 

Very Brightly !


Instagram

“threads” owned by Meta

Replace twitter

“A place for creators”

“platformer.news” search on this


iCloud.com/find


‘Like360’ app


Hello@richontech.tv


richontech.tv


Facebook.com settings security two factor authentication 


bestreviews.com

Jacob Palmer


advisorator.com


together by Renee app


“Gather intelligence”


Login with Instagram

donhowardallen

Threads app

Open protocol 


sphere las vegas 


Keep all of my home and counters/sinks, etc. disinfected always constantly, scrub it all down frequently

Keep a fly strip up always


Afterlifefrequency.com 


Facebook.com/Parker.duvall.7


tomdongo.com


litetechnology.com


Blend?

Our lives 

Together 


Try my new belt soon 


Her dream (s)

see 

Be (in)

Them, the best, pinnacle of 

Fantasy 


Drive(r)

screw driver


No comments: