Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Text Tues. July 18th 2023

 Text Tues. July 18 2023

Text sent today Tues. July 18th 2023


Mondays and Thursdays call Bruce 5pm instead of 3pm, on Thursday, ask him what time he wants me to come to his house on Friday? Leave my house at 3:48PM or 4:48 PM


Escape from planet Earth 


I am a/the protector of all people, especially young people/especially children of all ages 

And their parents

And inspire how to raise them?


quentinwheeler.godaddysites.com


carmenturnerschott.com


Facebook.com/www.deepsouldiversastrology


CriticalHealthNews.com


deaddoctorsradio.com


radiomediumlauralee.com


Music 

allpa Machu Picchu

El condor pasa 

And a whole bunch of other songs 


How do I take internally Dr. teals therapeutic solutions, magnesium sulfate?


“2 to 4/6 teaspoons per day in water?”  No?


I’ve captured her heart


There is no way she could love anybody ‘else’ like “she loves” me


“cleanomic zipper bags”

Four sizes free for life 

Compostable zip 

“aboutcleanomic.com”?


eye care support….?.com


inprovization 


just be myself getting better improving always 


My great great grandfather Levi is my guardian angel


Acuspark


Movies to acquire 

Blueberry

Air

Asteroid city


I won’t stop until everybody’s healed, exalted, and infinitely more beyond


I will never stop helping others, and helping myself 😍♾🎶♾🛸♾🎇


“Weight loss, gummy’s”?


Cards

Shaver

Magnesium

Echo dot smart speaker will arrive 24-27 July 


Don’t call Curt until Wednesday evening


A/The higher way 


Safety and protection of/for one self, and of/for others/everyone 


The true priesthood 


I am 

Of 


That started it all, that’s how/where/why I get my inspiration


My line of authority 


Goes all the way back from that/the one mighty and strong 


As “A Seventy Apostle”


The 

Nobody is telling me/is what to do. I am/we are free to act and do and be whatever I/we wish within singularity, oneness, and no duality


I know who I am 


Turn 

Everyone knows who they are 


ChatGPT open source, find anything 

No comments: