Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Text Wed. July 12th 2023

 Text Wed. July 12th 2023

Text sent today Wed. July 12th 2023


My four packages should be here between the 13th and the 18th of July 


regenerate/regeneration/regenerated


Gloria Gaynor  “I will survive” song


“Chi gong” Search on this

Near me

Meditation 

Healing 

Etc.


Tai chi 

Yoga 

Pilates class


Mind body app.    account 

Search “provo rec center”

Option “display all classes”


Get someone from Provo that teaches Chi Gong to go to the Provo rec center to/and teach there


“How to make the best most nutritious, tasty smoothies” 

Search “on all things smoothies”


Steady, sturdy, right 


axs.com Sept. 22rd - Sept 23rd Iheart Radio 

Music festival Las Vegas


How much of the highest spectrums of Light  can the VR headsets see?  Ultra violet, Gamma?  Etc..


Can signals be sent instantly from anywhere in the Multiverses’s to earthbound VR headsets?  Infinitely faster than the speed of light?


“Well kiss my grits”


Less tight underwear


VR/ZR olfactory stimulation, small cartridges that contain all of the known smells and beyond?

Nutrients

Live on (L)light


A few drops of flower essences in my smoothies 


Be careful with my glass bottles, not to drop them 


I will never be done with my work 

My work is never done 

My work will never be done 

All throughout all of ‘…infinity and beyond”


“This is my work and my glory, to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man”


All people respect everyone in their homes to become gods, not to interfere with their progress and experiences


EPK

Electro psychokinesis 


EO

Extreme oxygenation


Instagram, princess of Hollywood


Manifestation

Anything, I can manifest


Focus your will


Synchronicity


Facebook, Twitter, Instagram threads


All of my cells have eyes each to see/be the in the Multiverses’s



Two long dreams 


I only remember helping uncle Glenn, pulling him up by his finger up out of the canyon


Other people, lots of huge landslides


Instagram.com/princessofHollywood


Richarddolanmembers.com 


ghost-b-gone.biz


Muscle movement 

Food intake 

?


CD

I’m givin’ all my love to you 

‘Cause only love can last’


I believe in each one individually infinitely

We all believe in each other infinitely 

    individually

Each one of us believes in ourselves 

    infinitely


No comments: