Friday, July 21, 2023

Text Fri. July 21st 2023

 Text Fri. July 21st 2023

Text sent today Fri. July 21st 2023



Dream 

I think my dream was that zeldta.com was all over around the world?


thetruthcentral.com


phillwebster.com


twitter.com/DaveSFoley


“what is white magic?”


Beyond 


Was C.S. West illuminati and/or Freemason?

Corwin Samuel West?  I don’t know, probably not.  I am pretty sure not.  Not.!?Ask his son Steve.  😍


“… with all my heart and all my soul I’ll raise you from the ground and like a ‘magical’ child you’ll appear and surrender to me to love.”(quote from Madonna’s song)


“…I used to pray to Jesus Christ”


“…I thought I’d live forever”?


“it’s all about the music”


“Resurrection”


“I took a sip and had a dream”


Sacrament

“A Holy”


A Pure and


Whole





No comments: