Friday, July 28, 2023

Text Fri. July 28th 2023

 Text Fri. July 28th 2023

Text sent today Fri. July 28th 2023


Maybe go to Bruce’s home the middle of next week?


Just scroll up from the bottom when I’m done publishing my notes each time?  Yes!


If I want to edit, go back to blogger


(A) Unique holographic template(s) for each persons ‘Godly’ 5+ body(ies)


Sat 4pm call Curt 


Next Thursday, August 3 1:00 PM with Bryant


Harness? And focus her energy on me.

And mine on her 

Our male and female, separate and together Energy frequency and harmonics

Focused on each other 


ufodc.com


I am/we are (All) of the  (L)life of (E)everyone Everywhere  on/in the earth, and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s


The bride and the bride groom we are 


No matter what happens, I am always giving her the infinite (L)love and (L)light, strength and energy that she needs wants and desires

Infinite divine celestial, godly immortal frequencies and harmonics 

She has it all already, all of this


‘Glacial Milk’ where is it and how can I get some?  The best of it.

CriticalHealthNews.com?


No comments: