Monday, July 24, 2023

Text Mon. July 24th 2023

 Text Mon. July 24th 2023

Text sent today Mon. July 24th 2023


If I accidentally delete some notes page, just make a new page of the same date and paste the one that I just copied and published 


I/we haven’t been sworn in, I/we haven’t made an oath, I/we haven’t made/signed a contract 😍♾🎶♾🛸♾🎇 and I/we never will, ever


Our words combine together as one word 


The Best imagination with us together…


I/we needed it, it came together with us when I/we needed it the most


So wonderful 


Oh my G, she can see me 


What it would be like if we were together…while, Now!


Hair, touch  feet, lit up skin brushing against etc..


Hands, caress(es)


Silky


This is what I’ve always wanted!


EE (electric energy) sodium potassium Na-K+ pump=electric generator for every cell 60,000,000,000,000+ in a human body


The matrix, when they change something?


Stefan Breitweiser, ‘The art thief’(book), billions of dollars worth, 200 + art museums?

Because he wanted to look at them?


Get video back from Rodney Dejel, or someone that I sent it to maybe Spencer

And put it on my homepage 


“Strike while the iron is hot” to mold the metal/iron/steel 


Eat food while it is in season, ‘while the produce/fruits/Vegetables/sprouts are most alive, most delicious and ripe’  For our bodies to be most healthy and alive.


 I am/we are above all of the Multiverses’s, sending down, infinite (L)light and Love, knowledge and understanding, compassion and forgiveness, and charity to and for all beings, all throughout all the Multiverses’s especially in and for all beings in/on the earth, and everywhere else all throughout all of the Multiverses’s, into every smallest particle and largest particles 

All For all infinite divine celestial creation

 everywhere 


And fruitfulness +😍♾🎶♾🛸♾🎇


All of my/(O)our 7/9/+😍♾(C)chakras are Now all fully  all (S)spectrums of Light activated, past present, and future, the eternal now


God’s Christ’s and humans all together (as one), flying anywhere instantly on/in the Earth, and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s


dailyharvest.com !?


“We are amazed at what some of our children have created, and done”(G&J)


NIH

Computer Modeling 

Send them links to all my healing websites 


“Don’t kill any animals ever again of any kind”. “Let them all flourish also.”


“No more drug development”


‘Public pressure’ will cause change for the betterment of all


Big Pharma?  Change 


Help animals that don’t have very good PR 

Sharks, rats, primates 


We are harming ourselves by ignoring the value of ‘the’ animals 


Loving families and loving kind parents everywhere 

No comments: