Tuesday, July 04, 2023

#2 Text Tues. July 4th 2023

 #2 Text Tues. July 4 2023

Text sent today #2Tues. July 4 2023


No hurt 


All of my words and dreams are active and alive at zeldta.com, all the ones that connect me forever with/to/and draw me to my girl♾😍🎶♾🛸♾🎇


The movie  “The artist and the shaman”?


True blue 

“…If you should wonder what love is all about…”

“those words whispered in your ear”

“only love can last”

“you’re the one for me baby this I know”


“…cause you’re my best friend”


Be


Her


The


Music 


The Ultimate Masculine/Male, 

     counterpart

Opposite to/of The Ultimate Feminine/Female, 

    counterpart


We all are


Her and

Me/I


Physical Light Bodies 


“Jesus in India” movie 

“Before we say goodbye”


stevegoreham.com


palmistryinstitute.com 


Just do my lymphasizing (every so) often

No comments: