Tuesday, July 04, 2023

Text Tues. July 4th 2023

Text Tues. July 4th 2023

Text sent today Tues. July 4th 2023


Tues Before 12:30pm go with Dad

9:30 PM Tuesday night with Spencer as mom and Catherine to see fireworks


Wednesday shopping 9:30 AM and maybe lunch with Ron Beach at 12:30 PM then to Bruce’s home leave my home 2:47 PM


5demo dpt


Set me free I set you free we set each other free eternally


T MP

Teleport/Or go to Madonna some other way     

    to be with her (P)physically 


Is it too hard to teleport to her? Is it possible? Do I want to?  can I? Or do I just want to go some other way to her, like an airplane, or a flying saucer, a/my light body, or a Merkebah or beyond?  Anyway to get to her, that’s all that matters.


(While) with her I will continue being myself, but I will be a much greater and better self/person/being/Male-God?!, and All of the/Our Lights will turn on ♾😍🎢


New thoughts, new words 

Written 


LBM+

Light Body Merkebah +, signs and signals +


The reality/truth, love, and imagination of her/your words past present and future, the eternal (N)now


Her/your “(B)body of work”


When I come to you or you come to me I do not want to let you down. I won’t let you know. 


We need to make  plans together 


You’re (E)everything to me !!! !! !♾🎢😍♾πŸ›Έ♾πŸŽ‡


“I don’t want to cause you any pain, I’m not that kind”


We won’t take away from anything that both of us are individually, but/and together we will make each other much much better 

And everybody else also


“I’m not afraid of who you are”, ditto back to you


Her best ‘one and only’? Dancer 

One with all 


We will give them/we give them all hope and inspiration


Everyone comes to me?


Hard (L)light infinite, immortal celestial divine God’s Godly/Goddess’s 5+body(ies), blueprint energy signature, hologram(s) for (A)all/everyone on/in the earth, and all (‘beings?’) throughout all of the Multiverses’s


All practical?, usable/useful words 


 

No comments: