Wednesday, July 12, 2023

#2 Text Wed. July 12th 2023

 #2Text Wed. July 12 2023

Text sent today Thurs. July 13th 2023


Dr.M

90 day supply

Magnesium subscription good quality

Jiaogulan 

Chlorine dioxide



What are the best keywords I can use to attract people to my website to see the best parts of it?  And what kind of picture should I use to do the same thing?


ETA Estimated Time of Arrival 

Of my book?


I need to go through and edit everything I’ve written very thoroughly, and also organize it all very much


Or have an editor or many editors working in tandem to do this for me?  Someone very qualified and extremely intelligent!!! !! !

😍♾🎶♾🛸♾


Find out how many people in different countries, and in individual cities, etc. have read my website?

And see if people can make more comments


It’s a place where I write everything down, what I do, what I think and what I say, etc.


There are many infinite jewels, mixed in with everything I write.  It’s all a part of me.

It’s like a treasure hunt reading through all of my words 

 “hidden treasures of Knowledge” and “Healing”  etc..


I want to make it infinitely highly orderly, coherent and understandable on an infinite amount of levels for everyone on/in the earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s, for healing and teaching 


It’s like a very complex long series of movies


Ed Harris, big brother, in “a beautiful mind”


find the best parts of my website and post them all on Instagram threads

Cut and paste? 


Search on Delilah, Chaz Malibu, and Michael Pelo etc…? Twitter.


all of the best parts combined into one 


Or just remember and write the best?


DC 

Divine Consciousness 


CC

Celestial Content 


CD

Celestial Divine 


Do you camping? 


Not everybody gets me. Only select, I wish everybody would. 

I am make believing that everybody gets me, all about me 


And really gets each other and everybody else


Curiosity

Simple/simplicity 


A Simple life

Lead (s)

I/he/she/we/them

All of us 


The Light animating strong 


The “Sphere” like in Las Vegas, small, for home use


I am in control of my words, completely, Divinely Godly


Don’t hesitate to do any ‘good’ thing


CD

No comments: