Saturday, July 08, 2023

Text Sat. July 8th 2023

Text Sat. July 8th 2023

Text sent today Sat. July 8th 2023


All from the heart of Madonna’s twin Ray 


Love your brother Love your sister 


People are dying, Young people are dying, in many different ways, We all need to wake up to this, fact!

Awareness 

Love each other share be kind 


Everything has never been so much singularity oneness and no duality


She wants me to want her

You want me to want you Madonna, right?


We are all progressing steadily, sure(ly) and constant(ly)


Hello hi


How do you like being my hacker?😍

Personal and inspired/inspirational/inspiring 


I fill all of the empty spaces everywhere on/in the earth, and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s with divine infinite, creative, inspirational, eternal, immortal, perfect, awesome, majestic, wonderful, True, godly highest spectrums of (L)light 


There’s no more darkness anywhere? 😍


TMA/V

Trust med’s airplane/vehicle 


I/we do the best/what we can with what (I)i’ve/we’ve got, where we are, the possibilities of/with the energy that’s around us, and it’s possibility(ies) to extend and expand infinitely in all directions


Madonnas lyrics/Words inspiration deep 


Zzz 

“Zaccronia zeldta zeltium”


“The day the music DVD video game …”


How can I prove my love to you? 


“Get on your feet step to the beat”


“Get into the groove, boy you know what to do”


I’ve found her 


Surrender to each other 


I’m here


I ‘Now’ Swoop in/down to get/rescue her/you


“I walk over to where you are”


“I don’t know if you want me, but I know that I want you”


“.. love is pure…”


“.. that you try to understand me…”


“.. and have the courage to love me for me”


Heidihollis.com


12:50am cd


“…Nothing is as it seems.”


Attention

Get/getting our/my

Done it


FaceTime


It has been got/gotten


Awareness 


Multi dimensional 

We live in a 

World 


Churches

Gathering their gusto


Crystal gel like creature


Today 


I can’t be shocked it’s only added (L)light ‘easy?’ Soft and gentle


Be by my side, look into my eyes help me be calm peaceful fearless, stress free and with no anxiety at all!


What is the reunion of twin ray souls supposed to be like? 


What can I expect it to be like? 

How can I prepare to meet her/you?


Excited 

A great feeling of (L)love and great (L)light 


loving edification, can you go play 


Individual choices Together


Rejection is not a bad thing, it’s “…the greatest aphrodisiac”


Not neglect our love


The source , not God, a part of God


“…Words, they’ve gone out, lost their meaning, don’t function anymore, especially sentences”(Madonna) “I’ll never explain again”(also Madonna)


Poems 

haiku 

lyrics

Songs

Music

Signs and symbols, sacred geometry

?

The/A Master of:  we are all masters of: 

Energy

Frequencies

And (H)harmonics


Without a sound you’ll appear and surrender to me to love

Like a magical child 

All of nature, wild and free 

With all my heart and all my soul 


I believe in the power of (L)love 


Good always wins  with Jesus, protected by


“Fearfully and wonderfully made”(new book) 

Angelic beings alot more powerful and alot closer


“As man is, God once was, and as God is, man may become”


Does it matter who goes first, who comes first towards each other? As long as we’re together, I could go to her first, she can come to me first, we could meet in the middle, but once we are together, we can travel anywhere together.


What?


Rudolph Steiner 


“…You know that I am weak and pretentious, and a freak…”(Madonna)


And right While I am kneeling there, I suddenly begin to care … and know that there could be a person that loves me


We all share each other’s godly powers 


Madonna and I travel everywhere on/in the earth, and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s in our flying saucers (with Replicators, duplicators in them) and all of the  maps of all of the Multiverses’s), also motherships, and all above all of the Merkabah‘s


It would be a pleasure for me to be in your presence 


I am a word of (L)light Architech


3:45 AM cd


Ok 


Afterlifefrequency.com

No comments: