Sunday, July 02, 2023

#3 Text Sun. July 2nd 2023

 #3 Text Sun. July 2 2023

#3 Text sent today Sun. July 2nd 2023


Focus on/upon

?


Brought to memory 

By the Holy Spirit 

All things taught by/of


I’ve tried to get with you three times, this next time I’ll make it to you very easily and because I am much much much more confident about and in myself, because I’m so infinitely ‘more’ prepared

I couldn’t be more prepared?!


We share all with each other 


And family(ies)

Families


You have given to everyone more than is humanly possible


No more carnal security 

Holding onto my physical possessions,

That keep me back from traveling, mostly


or hesitating to do what I need to do 

I know I just don’t do ?/I do


Holding me back 


Motivation 


My Innermost wants, needs and desires!


What do I Really want???


If I had no fear😍? or nothing holding me back?  No barriers of any kind, no blockades either 


Past present and future, the eternal now


Virtual/physical


Nothing getting in my way, absolutely nothing 


Nothing in the physical world, or anything on/in the earth, or infinitely beyond


Call 


If I could just start going in that direction, with nothing stopping me, no thoughts of anything ‘in the way, to stop me” not even any thoughts of anything stopping me, or get in the way


OK area 


When you are near, and when you talk to me, I don’t know who I am, I am shocked and I’m also discombobulated, that would be a great song with all the words I written on zeldta.com, that’s how it’s supposed to be right?


I’m glad you’re OK 


Love story 


All very focused, infinite, celestial, divine immortal, godly ‘Signs and symbols’


Clear and pure subliminals and subconscious of us both and everyone else everywhere!


Everyone that has ever taken from you Now is giving back to you and infinitely more 

“They Must give back to you” 


By her side/by your side


Reset/I am now resetting the Earth, on and in it, and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s with all/because of/by listening to, ‘all’ of Madonna’s songs on my smart speaker right now

No comments: