Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Text Wed. July 19th 2023

 Text Wed. July 19th 2023

Text sent today Wed. July 19th 2023


Flan De leche 


“Glacial milk” search on where to find/buy they bring it to us


healthy bone and joint pack

Help Parkinson’s 

Dizziness

Healthy brain and heart pack

Skin

MSM

Rebound 75 minerals drink

I26

Everything at CriticalHealthNews.com?

Read and watch videos 

“It’s all in your head” book!

Osteoporosis of the skull

Nutritional deficiency 


Oxy body

Collagen peptides 


Member, wholesale prices 

50$/yr


Repair all kinds of problems 


comeuntoChrist.org


Schwartzreport.net


Stephanaschwartz.com


mossdreams.com


I ‘have the power to’ make you happy/smile 


Popular LDS music artists from 1984-88


Dream 

Electric dream with my dad and my mom 


Sincere finders of the truth, and lovers of Jesus, God, Holy Spirit and having activated Godselves Christselves, all in one with their human selves they become


 faceted,  dimensional


The fullness of the gospel of Jesus Christ 

Good news 


What does the tear mean in the all seeing eye? 


“Was Joseph Smith a Freemason?”  Google this


Jesus Christ, a/the being of Infinite Light


That stuff is interesting, but I keep on being myself 


It hasn’t changed me, if so, only for the better 


No comments: