Saturday, July 29, 2023

#2Text Sat. July 29th 2023

 #2Text Sat. July 29th 2023

#2Text sent today Sat. July 29th 2023


Call Bruce later today Saturday 5:45 PM


Don’t swallow colloidal silver?,  if I put a little bit in my mouth swish it around a little, then spit it out?


?10ppm colloidal silver for putting on a toothbrush or spring it on my teeth and swallowing a little bit is OK ?  ask Romay’s, if it’s professionally done, it shouldn’t be a problem


RoMay says about colloidal silver:

“Lots of negative about CS because it’s inexpensive. Only a problem if you drink a lot every day”


Monetize with publishing on/at zeldta.com on/with/at ‘X’ (changed to, from ‘Twitter’)


A

A

I am in control of all of my ‘thoughts, words, (A)actions and my 5+ ‘?’ bodies’, past present and future, the eternal (N)now


Whitney Idaho


Use my next GEN abs, and my sharper image deep tissue massager, often?


attiarcopower…


I/we give everybody infinite power, stamina, and energy to do their individual life’s work on/in the earth, and infinitely beyond


 

No comments: