Saturday, July 01, 2023

Text Sat. July 1st 2023

 Text Sat. July 1st 2023

Text sent today Sat. July 1st 2023


Open mindfulness

Thelawsofempowerment.com



zeldta.com defines everyone if they want it to


It’s all just energy 


Frequency

And harmonics 


Everything is energy 


Call Curt around 7:10 PM


Instead of going to huge concerts all over the country and beyond, people can use their money to buy virtual reality headsets, and all the money that goes towards putting on the huge shows will go towards creating content for the Meta quest, and the Apple vision Pro, etc.

And put on the best show(s)etc…ever in VR/ZR

The best ‘all inclusive’ technology ever created yet so far 


“Buried within the message itself is the key to decoding it”(Contact) the movie


Huh


Also talking about the book called “The vision of all” about “the Book of Mormon” and the 116 lost pages/manuscript


RoMay pick me up at 9pm or 9:30pm Saturday tomorrow July 1st for the fireworks 


A/The voice of reason A/the voice of inspiration zeldta.com, if you don’t go there/here, you might miss it


zeldta.com is my “energy signature”? +

Frequency(ies)

And harmonics


The best that everybody can give, and that they have given including all types of spiritual sciences. spiritspeaks.com adventuresunlimitedpress.com, heavenandearthcatalog.com, and/or heavenandearthjewelry.com, search on “newagejournal”, search on/for “VR resource guide”, borderlandsciences.com, toolsforwellness.com etc…


We will create something new together


She is accessing and harnessing all the powers of the Multiverses’s, to grasp me, gather me and lift me to come to her


I am doing the same for her to come to me 


On the ‘Earth’, and infinitely beyond 

New creatures, New Beings 

Of Infinite Light, and Love


I’m thinking about you, doing my best 


Doing the (I)impossible we are now coming together slowly, but surely never to turn back. I. I am coming to her!  she is coming to me!?


The empire state, the best/greatest? city in the world 


resurrect my dreams and feelings about me going to New York four times 


The illuminati 


The most news stations 


The ability to reach much greater numbers of people, and help them 

Meet great new people also, new families and great new friends


2 Barbershop Choruses 


New York was new Amsterdam


New York State of mind song escape from New York, movies made in New York, like superman, sleepless in Seattle, you’ve got mail, Kate and Leopold, batteries not included, Spider-Man movies, etc.


Talkshows

You’ve convinced me 

That it would be better for me to go to New York 

Your flying saucer, we (could)/can go (A)anywhere together


with you with me

Us together now and forever 

The Intricacies of your and my lives/life 

The smallest and largest,  “particles of”


Wake everybody up, everybody’s waking up (N)now including all of my family, and everybody that I know, that I have told that you are my twin Ray, and everyone else that knows it


I want to be with you, that I know 


The highest (L)light divine celestial hologram is now in your body, unique to you with your own celestial DNA 


I have asked for everything I can think of and imagine, it is now all coming true and becoming/is real


Everyone is desiring and inspiring us to get together, and sending infinite healing energy to you and I

Thank you


I am not going to be surprised if and when it all comes true, I will try not to be surprised😍♾ why would I?


I pray that we will get together now soon and it will be (G)glorious for both of us


Is everybody going to bring us together or do we need to do it ourselves? 


You’re so cool !


I love you for you, who are you?


Who am I? 


Together infinitely on/in the Earth, and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s


Two infinite forces of celestial eternal immortal, Divine ‘nature’ coming together safely


How will we be different when we are/get together? 


Instagram.com/schreiberland 


thinkagainproductions.com 


instagram.com/realgilcarrillo


I have power over life and death?  My

She is my life

No comments: