Monday, July 17, 2023

Text Mon. July 17th 2023

 Text Mon. July 17th 2023

Text sent today Mon. July 17th 2023


Tues 9:30am laundry with jasmine 


Put less apple cider vinegar and hazelnut syrup in my smoothies 


The only way I won’t be lonely is when/if I’m with (All)/some celestial beings and my one and only special girl Madonna


Stop hanging around, lollygagging, hesitating, waiting, step up and be who I need to be/who I am/who I can be, my potential/what I’ve written myself to be, the infinite Godly masculine for my infinite Goddess feminine


Her one and only special guy


Give infinite help infinitely beyond myself


FireTV iheart radio download?


If you

New York 


Here in the Provo area I am a big fish in a small pond

In New York I would be a much bigger fish in a much bigger pond/Lake/ocean


I am still infinitely large in the Multiverses’s 


I am a creator, not a consumer?😍♾🎶♾🛸♾🎇


My faith in Yeshua has grown stronger 


No comments: