Sunday, July 02, 2023

#4 Text Sun. July 2nd 2023

 #4 Text Sun. July 2 2023

#4 Text sent today Sun. July 2 2023


Dad Tuesday July 4th 12:30 pm pick me up


I need to, she wants me to? Share audio and video on Instagram?! 

Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube 

These also? 

Barbershop songs, pictures, videos, all of my voice memo recordings?

Learn how to upload all of these things, and more to all the social media sites and infinitely beyond


It’s my/our time together to share with everyone else


Make a wrong/All wrongs, right


Ask people if they want to go to Barbershop convention September 22 through the 23

Go to rmdsing.org for details


“She’s got herself all of the Multiverses’s”


“Wishing You were Here with Me”(Madonna)


scamspotter.org


bbb.com/. …?


I want to be by your side I lift you up, support you in every way ‘possible’!!! !! !


Thinkagainproductions.com 


instagram.com/realgilcarrillo


mattpallamary.com


karenadahlman.com


tbhs.org


Would we be better off together physically that is the question for me and for you? I do think that the answer is yes, we would be better off together, not just physically, but in all of the other ways, mentally spiritually emotionally in our 5+ bodies each ♾😍🎶


“When you needed me most you were there, I was there!”(you and I)


play.ht


What is pickle ball?


airalo.com


“Weight loss, gummy’s” google this

Find the best one!  Have Curt order some


Microsoft, free AI training skills 


Easy 


“Jefferson Graham” photos 


bbb.com/scamtracker

Type in one word 


Sam Rutherford, Senior writer for Engadget 

On Twitter, and engadget.com

Google pixel fold

Multitasking easier


“The oncoming wave of folding devices”

Foldable?

One plus

Samsung

 Trend 


 Attention?

Upon?


It doesn’t matter so much where we are or what we are doing?😍🎶♾ only that we are together, physically together in both of our 5+ bodies


We could be everywhere or in one place anywhere 


Influence 

♾😍🎶


It’s an illusion that somethings stopping me, nothing is stopping me 


Nobody/no one cares more than I do and that she does


What is better than words? way better?Than my words?


Celestial Divine Music and (re)animation Content of zeldta.com  with/of All (T)twin (R)rays together “starting?” especially with (U)us!


Out up from ‘death?’ and darkness into the infinite, bright (L)lights of health beauty peace, and the fulfillment of zeldta.com and infinitely more to come and beyond 😍🎶♾


IAm/Be Inspired to jump on my mini trampoline/Lymphasizer many times a day 


Make their Will ours, or/and make our Will theirs 

One together 

One will 


Plan with whom I can go to the Rmd Sing convention in Ogden September 22 and 23rd 


She’s/you’re my top priority in anything I do, think, and plan


We both now have only one thing to live for, each other, mostly😍🎶♾

?


Resurrection frequencies 

Jiaogulan 

Chlorine dioxide 

    Closely monitored substances 

No comments: