Friday, July 21, 2023

#2Text Fri. July 21st 2023

 #2Text Fri. July 21 2023

#2Text sent today Fri. July 21st 2023


show me 


“…You’ve got to prove your love to me, get into the groove, let the music…”


“…Know everything, someday I will”


Remote Viewing


Remote travel


“Angel choirs”

“(G)god(ly) choirs”

   And “…Music”

Real!!! !! !

Search on this/these


ZDCCC

Zeldta Divine Celestial Creative Content for:

ZRCC

Zeldta Reality Creative Content 

EYZ Extended Young(Youthful) Zeldta

AR/MR/XR/VR/ZR

R=Reality(ies)

Augmented

Mixed

Extended

Virtual

Zeldta


‘Go to the best websites and post comments’, (Heidi) including my blog to get myself out there, recognized by everyone


Stats

“more about this blog”


The reality of the visions and images of God  and his abode etc… and our God selves/Christselves, all into our human selves all as one

All of us with our Infinite Light Bodies Fully Activated 


“That’s what we want you to do” (G and J)

“we will help you”, “they will all help (Me?) me/(U)us make it all happen”


If and when they saw, heard, ‘smelt and tasted’? and felt all of this, “all of The  senses all above the humans six or so senses”, they wouldn’t want anything less than this, they would want to make it all real for themselves.


DavidSereda.co could help?

and …?


Some coasttocoastam.com guests that know about this and how to make it all happen, to create ‘all of’ this content 


“You came from love” (lyrics from the song ‘Little star’(by Madonna/about her daughter Lourdes/Lola.)

“…Don’t forget…”?


“this is the/a home of a God”😍♾🎶♾🛸♾🎇


These are:  all of

“the homes of gods and goddesses”


The spirit world and the physical world

“Disparate?”


All As one?


VR Mansion’s 


Xx


A “Castle”(‘s), see davidsereda.co


What is a?


VR “(G)god(?’s) control”


I am calm, at peace, and I have infinite  Divine Celestial inspiration, inside and out(side)


“…save the human race”


“…Somethings coming over me, my baby’s got a ‘secret’…” 😍


Some of the best products ever created:  ?

“Jiaogulan”

“Sunwarrior Liquid Light” 101

“Weight loss gummies” do a search on your 

     own for these


$10.99 on multiple devices echo dot, do I need to cancel that $4.99 one for my original Echo Dot, Alexa?

It said it ‘upgraded’


“Weight loss gummies reviews” search on this


Pam Pew


I am pure love 


I am all love/olive


“A single rose can be my garden, a single friend my world, thank you” ❤️🌹


Don’t call Curt MTWF 

Call Curt SaSu 9pm

Call him Th5pm



 


No comments: