Sunday, July 23, 2023

#2Text Sun. July 23rd 2023

 #2Text Sun. July 23 2023

#2Text sent today Sun. July 23rd 2023


See if I can get my Google home and 2 echo dots paid for, also, how do I make my two echo dots be in stereo, when I get a new second one?  Also, how to play different music on each device at the same time?

$15.99 a month for all three? 

+ $2.99 or 3.99 for iCloud storage 


Right now I am paying $2.99 or $3.99 a month for iCloud storage, and also $10.99 a month for two echo Dot devices starting today


Can I pay around $20 a month for all these things?  That’s a third of the money that I get each month.


I give  😍♾🎶♾🛸♾🎇, I don’t take 


The (L)love of a (M)mother is 


The eye of Horus

‘Ho’? ward

‘Howard’, my middle name


Honesty, she’s (H)honest


Holiday


Explanations 

Explain myself/herself/yourself/ourself/

    ourselves


Happiness, I make her happy and I make 

    her smile


Secret? Secrets, tell?

A

All


God/Goddess relationship(s)

gg/GG


sipi.usc.edu/~kosko


Humane/humanity


Get deeper and deeper into the ‘Keys Of Enoch: the book of knowledge’ and  beyond???

An understanding of 


Open  (L)light source for (A)all 


Think  bigger for the (N)now

Don’t wait until the future for the best technology and for the best things to happen, and for the best creations/creativity 

And for the best use of all the technology that we already have


Eternal creativity and (E)eternal technology(ies)

All (C)celestial and Divine 

No comments: