Friday, July 14, 2023

#2Text Fri. July 14th 2023

 #2Text Fri. July 14 2023

#2Text sent today Fri. July 14th 2023


Sing happy early birthday to Chris Washburn tomorrow, Saturday


Forbearance resistance?, restraint? strength, stamina, balance, posture, stature, being grown-up and self control, all 


No


Oh G in heaven!😍♾🎶♾🛸♾🎇


O G


Make it my own


All?


Blessings, I am grateful for all of my/mine 


No animosity from anyone towards each other or anyone else


The healing and teaching violet flame 


The twin violet flames??


🥱 


How do I record longer videos?. I have many terabytes of storage space


Think of the Higher/Highest Things, and the lower/lesser things will just happen, automatically without effort, or even thinking about them 

Like laundry, like music and animation


‘Writing’ is a different kind of animal?


The (M)most (L)light


My 10 foot/30 foot Lightbody avatar packed into my 6 foot frame?


The most value/valuable for everyone/each individual/all beings everywhere!


See if Steve can help Kara with her migraines, give him her phone number?


One and all


Flourish


Infinite Divine Godly health in every 

60+ trillion cell’s in my body. And the same in all other (60+ trillion?) cells in all other beings everywhere on/in the Earth, and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s


All be fruitful




No comments: