Sunday, March 31, 2024

Text Sun. Mar, 31st 2024

 Text Sun. Mar, 31st 2024

Text sent today Sun. Mar, 31st 2024


Solid 

She is/you are/I Am/We are 


♾🌞🎢


Prevent All diseases etc… from everyone  ♾ On/in the Earth and all throughout of the Multiverses’s 


I/we gave a guy my/a card and I/we said pretty soon it’s gonna be/it’s worth $45,000 and he said I believe it 


Jeffrey Sussman Author Page


 willamette.edu/law/faculty/profiles/beckstead


HaveibeenPwned.com


proton.me “extremely private and secure?”


Photowalkstv.com


excarta.io


Use my/our western digital WD 2 TB card to back up my/our hard drive on my/our MacBook Air etc


Eclipsetracks.org 


The eclipse app


Extreme (B)blessings of and with (H)heaven 


Extreme (L)light Godly(A)animation 


Infinite (I)imagination and Godly(C)creativity 


The infinitely best Akashic records for with and of everyone everywhere on/in the Earth, and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s past present and future, the eternal (N)now


♾  πŸŒžπŸŽΆπŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘¨πŸ—£️πŸ‘«πŸŽ΅πŸŒŽπŸŒπŸŒπŸ§¬πŸ›ΈπŸŒΈπŸŽ‡πŸ’–πŸŒΉπŸ™‚


♾🌞🎢🧬Ethers


Esther


Build upon the (I)infinite (L)light 


♾🌞🎢 (O)open (R)reality


Y

No comments: