Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Text Tues. Mar, 26th 2024

 Text Tues. Mar, 26th 2024

Text sent today Tues. Mar, 26th 2024


Light music, white


In tune, with you


Only friends, no enemies


“The audience Zeldta, Zeldta, Zeldta.” chanting our name.

I’m/we’re live from Dallas on my/our smart phone, “thanks for reading my words”


M Innocence

Save our pennies 

Make our rainy day 


Call Curt tomorrow, Tuesday at 9 PM 


I’d/we’d go straight to you 


thetruthcentral.com


corstet.com


wnd.com/author/jcorsi


themantikview.org


Instagram.com/tim.tactics/


Love is understanding 

Unconditional 


She is he is I am you are we are pure (E)energy 


 youtube.com/@timtactical


allshifthappilynow.com


criticalHealthNews.com 


pharmacistben.com 


patheydlauff.com


7’4” 500 pounds

48 hours from 3 PM? Friday at 3 PM


“Big screen” ♾Meta quest 3 or “meta verse”?

Call RoMay iPhone, boost infinite.com down payment Apple watch Adam email RoMay account number and pin number T-mobile account teleprompter good that works well. Flying Ball ordered at Amazon.

Use the iPad reading zeldta.com with my/our Teleprompter?


Trading Apple Watch series 6E?

Get the new ultra Apple Watch

And get the new Apple iPhone 15 promax 

Monthly new installment payments for the Apple Vision Pro?


Keep my/our iPhone 13?  To use with the Teleprompter?


Infinite (L)light Shining from all of our bodies in every and All direction(s), forever in all Eternity/the (E)eternities 


relax and let the infinite light flow through you Fully, in every and all directions


I am/we are All always peaceful and infinitely deeply meditating


Clear Crystal ball with beautiful things inside of it 


Acuspark 


“Stand ye in holy places, and be not moved”


I’m/we’re so glad to be alive, I’m/we’re so glad for my/our friends and my/our best friend, Unconditional (L)love for ‘her’ ♾πŸŒžπŸŽΆπŸ™‚πŸŒΉπŸ’–πŸ§¬πŸŽ΅πŸŽ‡πŸŒΈπŸ›ΈπŸŒπŸŒπŸŒŽπŸ‘«πŸ—£️πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘¨ and for everyone else everywhere on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


“(You might do fine/well/good?), just don’t lie to me and pretend to be what you’re not”(Madonna)


I/we like to use my/our imagination, and make possible what’s impossible


eat food and produce, and do things that (L)light up my/our B)brain(s) and my/our body(ies)


Reconnecting with all of my/our friends from the past 


I/we love you guys so very much, all my/our angels, guardian angels spirit guides, God guiders etc. etc.🌞♾🎢 I/we appreciate you, you don’t go unnoticed I/we think about you all often, you whispering into my/our heart(s), mind(s), and ears and guiding me/us a lot, (A)always


No comments: