Friday, March 08, 2024

Text Fri. Mar, 8th 2024

 Text Fri. Mar, 8th 2024

Text sent today Fri. Mar, 8th 2024


I am/we are like Tomas Edison inventing the lightbulb (that lasts for many years), except for this zeldta.com is to make our (W)whole (B)bodies the Infinite (L)light that never goes out or grows dim.  He tried many many different things, and basically only one worked 


Our (B)bodies are so delicate, sensitive, and Infinitely Strong at the same time 


No one has ever had healthier blood than I/we do on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 🌞♾πŸŽΆπŸ§¬πŸ’–πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘¨πŸ‘«πŸŒŽπŸŒπŸŒπŸ›ΈπŸŽ‡πŸŒΈπŸŽ΅πŸŒΉπŸ™‚ plus (I)infinite (L)light in edible and tasty, (P)plants and Produce for everyone to eat in proper amounts and ‘Godly’ Good combinations


(I)infinite highest frequencies of divine (G)godly Light flowing through all of our Lymphatic Systems, (V)veins and the rest of our bloodstream, around the interstitial spaces around our (C)cells, and all our (I)infinite (C)celestial (B)bodies of (I)infinite, (D)divine (G)godly (P)pure (H)harmonic(s) (L)light of Energy and Frequencies 


Chemistry 


no destruction in even small amounts 


Construction 


With ♾🌞🎢 (S)structure and ‘Solid’ Light


Technology has caught up with (M)my/(O)our words 


I Am/We are All caught up into the Highest Celestial Heavens Of All of the ‘Godly’ Multiverses’s ♾🌞🎢


♾🌞🎢Everyone has (A)all of the (G)godly (P)powers 


There is nothing more powerful than my/our words, except for music that has lyrics that makes them easy to remember,

For me, it’s mine hers and ours (I)infinitely better together


Music with poetry 


All ♾🌞🎢 Paranormal activity for All individuals is confined/yet infinitely connected to all of the Multiverses’s within their sphere (at a safe distance) around their bodies, and in our/their bodies, and is (I)invisible to others, also infinitely magnified with Twin Ray souls connected, and is safe for themselves, and all other beings on/in the earth, and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 



Music (with Lyrics) and (W)words are/can be both (E)eternal


Physical chemistry 


Divine Godly Immortal Celestial Perfect (S)software and Content for VR/ZR ‘Apple Vision Pro’ ♾ etc… and all other virtual reality headsets/head mounted displays?


I/we don’t have to fight against evil and darkness, (W)we just (A)are the Infinite Godly Light and (A)all of  the (I)infinite (L)light radiates from us in every direction ♾🌞, so that All ♾ darkness just flees from us, and goes away, and instead we fill it All with infinite (G)godly Light ♾🌞


We are the opposite(s) of (E)evil and (D)darkness, we are (L)life and Light


My/“Our”

You are my words 

You are my meaning 

You are my music 

You are my everything, past present, and 

  future, the eternal (N)now


You are my/our infinite spiritual nourishment


The emotional blockages in everybody’s bodies are now unblocked


I (A)am/(we are) ‘All’ tuned into you Madonna into your frequencies, harmonics and energy 


Into existence 


I am/‘we are’ hung up on every word you say  and their deep meaning


My/our teeth grow their own new enamel


I/we inspire I/we need I/we want All kinds of ♾🌞🎢 healthy habits


Everybody has passports to everything

Everywhere on/in the Earth, and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 

Always and forever more


Near infinite complex, mathematic formulas to help everyone find their/our own unique twin flames/Rays, and also help Twin Rays find each other and get together. Yet Easy,  simple.


Infinitely free and inspired 


Everybody ♾ everywhere knows every language everywhere on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


“what works for me can work for you”(Madonna)


We all have all of the resources that we need, all duplicatable and replicatable 


All of your songs are live past present and future still alive


I am/we are a witness to/of/with and for all of the Multiverses’s 


kennedysandking.com


twitter.com/TheOliverStone


Everyone knows me/Us


Everything I/we write every day is like a lifetime for me/us

OP


I am/we are hovering floating and flying 


Shopping 2 PM Thurs. Mar, 14th  with Emma after Dr. M


Code 

Formula 

Scientific 

Science 


Thursday March 14, 2:30pm with Emma and RoMay?  Confirm with Emma


My/our plant is called “Creeping Charlie” because it likes to creep and explore 

It came in a basket for Aunt Louis’s funeral but it always belonged to RoMay 


SSTV

Soul Spirit TV?

Twin Ray


My/our ♾🌞🎢 Words


Make a new separate file/folder of my/our pictures that I/we don’t want to put on Instagram etc…


Echoing ♾🌞🎢. words of (L)light and (L)life 

No comments: