Saturday, March 02, 2024

Text Sat. Mar, 2nd 2024

 Text Sat. Mar, 2nd 2024

Text sent today Sat. Mar, 2nd 2024


I need you you need me we need each other 

Godly Musical Animation


Thelifelinecenter.com 


theawareshow.com/chrishoward


Disc drill 

Disc utility 


antennasdirect.com

Add your own ZIP Code to find the best antenna for you/your area


Stephen Hawking  “A brief history of time”(Book)


I/(W)we make (M)my/(O)our own (I)infinite, (D)divine Celestial (I)immortal Godly (P)pathway(s)


Time is precious and Valuable, I/we cannot/we Don’t waste it, ever


(E)everyone needs/Has ALL of (T)the (B)blessings of the Highest Heaven(s)


There is (I)infinite (E)energy (E)everywhere for (E)everyone to (C)create (A)anything, (H)heal (E)everyone, and to (T)travel (A)anywhere, (A)all of (T)these (T)things on/in the Earth, and (A)all throughout (A)all of the Multiverses’s 


Everything fashioned into something usefu/All Useful Thingsl 


P

Infinitely (B)bless (Y)you and (P)protect (Y)you 


I (A)am/(W)we are the most (A)active (B)being(s) in/on Earth and (A)all throughout (A)all of the Multiverses’s 


I/(W)we put on/We are the best most inspirational show in/on the Earth, and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


I Am/(W)we are a steady, strong, infinite constant, perfect, eternal, immortal (P)prayer for you, ‘Always Active’


I/You have a way with (W)words


Clackers


Spread the Infinite (L)love Light and (P)power for All Beings ‘of Light’ everywhere on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


♾🌞🎢 More


Godly relationships 


Infinite (G)godly relationships for all beings everywhere


All (G)godly thoughts in my/our mind(s) Eternally/at the same time/moment, Always 


Think/Speak immortally, Think/speak eternally, beyond all

Pl


The highest new ways/forms of divine communication for all beings everywhere ♾🌞


On all levels, and in all dimensions


We all dream about our own individual Unique Male/Female (T)twin Ray (C)connections (I)infinite (G)gods and Godhood in/on the Earth, and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


I/we love dogs, I/we love all kinds of animals


Q

You’re so good to me/us strong, steady, and inspired 


I/we know fruits, vegetables, sprouts, All of best Godly foods etc. and all supplements 

And I/we can create them all in my/our mind(s) for everyone on/in the earth, and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s, wherever needed, and wanted for perfect Nourishment health and ‘Godly’ Divine Inspiration for ♾ (E)everyone 

Everywhere 


Inspire and heal everyone ♾🌞🎢


I am a/We are All (G)godly artist(s) of all kinds


Infinitely Godly thoughts for everyone everywhere


♾    Godly words /(W)words of God(s)

And Infinite Creation of (L)light


Flow 


♾ Flowing 


We all know “what’s around the corner”(A)always 


I/we have (I)infinite (L)love I/we can talk about food and everything else with everyone everywhere ♾


“You can only learn so much in one place”

(Madonna’s song lyrics)


Every day is together with every other day, always together eternally


“…I’ll never explain again”(Madonna’s lyrics to her song ‘Words’)

“Words, they’ve gone out, lost their meaning don’t function anymore, especially sentences”


I am/We are side by side? and face to face?  with everybody/everyone on/in the (E)earth, and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 🌞


I am/we are giving everything to all of the Multiverses’s, and it is coming back to me/us, individually and collectively infinitely 🌞 multiplied


No comments: