Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Text Wed. Mar, 27th 2024

 Text Wed. Mar, 27th 2024

Text sent today Wed. Mar, 27th 2024


Inspiration a necessity/all necessary


All of it Fun, (J)joyful and (E)easy 


No one can compare to what she is and can be in my/our real (L)life/lives


‘Her/she’


Call Curt tomorrow Wednesday at 9 PM, Probably not at 5 PM? He’s got interviews?


“zeldta.com”, “is it a forum?” an Asian man called me/us and asked me/us this yesterday, after giving him a card at brick oven in Provo.


“…Everywhere you turn their heartache, it’s everywhere you go, if you want to be something better than you are today I know a place you can get away. It’s called a Dancefloor”(Madonna’s lyrics‘s?)


Steve Martin’s cool


My mother said that I/we remind(ed) her of Steve Martin 


“Beauty is where you find it” 


Eyes


All of my/our virtues Define us


“Fruit is a relentless house cleaner”


We are both in ♾🌞🎶 wonderment of each other


Details


Apartments.com ‘a place to find a place’


The (L)light in my/our body(ies) is growing, stronger and stronger, every moment


I/we Practice what I/we preach, and hopefully even more and better, always


Oh Madonna you’re so cool I/we All love it 


zeldta.com is just a foundation for (I)infinite knowledge, future inspiration, and (G)godly (L)light etc…♾🌞🎶


rseventures.com


burntheboatsbook.com


richmartini.com


Maybe also get the two flying balls for $10 together?


Light everybody/everyone up with (I)infinite Godly (L)light, (F)forever, and (E)eternally


The infinite light is growing, expanding exponentially 


I/we already called Ron today We don’t need to call him again Today


11 AM tomorrow Thursday with E


You are ♾🌞🎶my/our caseworker and my/our therapist 


The whole Multiverses’s active for everyone 


Thursday 11:45AM tomorrow with Charity 



Men’s loose fitting neon fluorescent ‘Hanes’? underwear


“‘Hanes’? men’s loosefitting neon fluorescent underwear Amazon” google this

Cotton, satin?


Loose fitting, especially around the waist


“Alexa, start Newsmax”


newsmax.com 

Newsmax free on iHeartRadio 


“Your paradise is not for me”(Madonna, the prophetess?)


I/we have routines that work for me/us


I/we can’t just do this anything, we have a responsibility towards each other

No comments: